major wholesale sign suppliers but am looking for a less expensive
wholesaler. Thanks in advance.

Pinnacle 30W Corel X3 Photograv

Frank Corker
08-05-2007, 10:02 AM
I wonder what country you are in and what county

Stephen Beckham
08-05-2007, 11:49 AM
I get my stamps from laserbits.com - not sure if there is a cheaper source out there. I do such a small amount - the research time to find a cheaper source didn't seem viable.

william kennington
08-07-2007, 6:58 AM
Frank, I am in Florida.

Bill Cunningham
08-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Both Colop, and Trodat are in the U.S. Trodat just bought out M&R Marking products (Ideal stamps).. I'm not sure if they will continue the Ideal line, or kill it to keep their Trodat name up front.. Personally I liked the Ideals better.. The XL's from Kwik Stamp are crap, and I dumped that line about 5 years ago.. They may not even be available anymore, they were sold by Stewart Superiour, which has relocated to Calif. and sold most of their stuff to Millinium Marking products.. They market their own line which I have not tried as yet..

Brian Conklin
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM
I get mine from Jackson Marking....and their laser rubber does not stink the shop up like some of the other stuff I've tried.

Brian

Brian Chambers
08-09-2007, 5:50 PM
Hi
I deal Trodat self inkers and Millennium pre inked. Trodat are the most expensive I have priced but so far but qualty is great. No sales resistance.
Trodat Canada will be distributing M&R mounts but did not mention US distribution.
You might want to check X-Stamper,COSCAN etc.

Brian

Eric Allen
08-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I get mine from Jackson Marking....and their laser rubber does not stink the shop up like some of the other stuff I've tried.

Brian

Just wondering, what do you order from them? The gum rubber, or the synthetic stuff? I don't have a press, they mention vulcanizing in one, and know little about making 'em, but I thought I might give it a go.