PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Pens

Alan Shaw
01-22-2004, 8:47 PM
Hello Everyone. New to the forum.

Iam willing to donate my time and material. Just let me know how many you need, if there is a set amount and by when.

I have been turning some pens for friends of mine in the service.

Also This is the first time I heard about this on the East Coast I have some contacts in the media that may be of some help. Just let me know.

It is a great cause I'll help out in any possible way.

Thanks

Alan Shaw ;)

John Miliunas
01-22-2004, 9:04 PM
Welcome aboard (to the board :D ), Alan! Man, when you jump in, you jump with both feet! Good for you! And thanks so much for your immediate offer of support! I think all the information you seek will be in the Freedom Pen forum. Particularly look for the posts from Ken Salisbury and Keith. These are the two guys pretty much spearheading "Operation Freedom Pens". (Hey, I just came up with that!) Anyhow, if you can't find the answers you're looking for within the threads, your best bet will be to email or PM either of those two and they'll get back to you. Although, it may take a bit; Ken is now apparently going to be a TV celebrity and Keith has more irons in the fire than a whole squad of blacksmiths! Again, welcome. Come back often and stay long! SMC is a great place to hang.... :cool: