PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Ready

Julie Wright
01-22-2004, 6:26 PM
Tom,

Thanks for putting up the flyer. Now we can get this into the wood working stores and adda donation box and who knows what we'll be get in.

Thanks Again
Julie
and I'm sure the rest of this Group Thanks you Too

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-22-2004, 7:46 PM
Tom, GREAT job on the Flyer. This is EXACTLY what we need to be able to show folks that we are on the move, and are SERIOUS about helping support our Troops. I will be out hustling donations and materials Friday and this weekend, and this will really help explain what we are about and what we WILL accomplish with the help and support of others. I am on a mission of my own..............CORIAN! I will find a source for Corian for Turning Pens if it is the last thing I do. (I don't take no for an answer when it comes to Patriotism, and that is what the Freedom Pen Project is all about!) Nice job Tom............you deserve a BIG thanks for all you have done with your Computer Knowledge to get this program off the ground. You have contributed more that you will ever know.......and I want you to know that I appreiciate it, as I am sure others do as well. Julie, that is a GREAT idea that never occurred to me....but you can betcha that I will be at our Local Home Depot and Lowes right after work on Friday! :D

Mike Leonard
01-25-2004, 6:32 AM
Kevin,

If you can't find any corian let me know and I will send you some blanks. I turned some yesterday for the first time. It turns and finishes nicely.

Julie Wright
01-30-2004, 5:56 PM
Here is a flyer to use !!