PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Ken

TYLER WOOD
08-01-2007, 12:13 PM
We welcome back to the fold Mr Ken Fitzgerald!!!

Hope you vacation was wonderful and restful. Oh wait your retired, you don't need rest:D

Anyways welcome back! We've missed you.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-01-2007, 1:05 PM
Tyler....thanks for the welcome back! I wish I was retired but sadly that won't happen for 2 more years. I was supposed to be on vacation until next week. I talked with my co-worker just before leaving and he wondered if I'd come back a little early on Friday afternoon so he and his wife could attend a Goldwing ralley in north Idaho and leave late Friday afternoon. I didn't want him to have to rush so I'll work Friday so he and his wife can enjoy the scenic ride to CourDaLene Friday.

Thanks for the warm welcome back.....I had a nice visit with family and got visit tod evans and Dennis Peacock and meet Dennis' wonderful family in their beautiful home in Conway Arkansas. BTW....Dennis really does wear Bibs........I wonder how that attire goes over with the customers in Philadelphia when he goes there to work?:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Bernie Weishapl
08-01-2007, 1:10 PM
Hey Ken welcome back. I thought it had been a while since you posted anything. Hope you are well rested. I am on vacation this week but my boss has called everyday with a crisis. I worked 3 hrs. Monday, 2 hrs. yesterday and he called again to day so worked 3 hrs.:mad::mad::mad: But I guess when you are a supervisor your boss expects this of you. I have 2 more years to go also. Next week I am taking a couple of days off to attend a retirement seminar. That has the boss scared. :D:D

Bill Wyko
08-01-2007, 1:52 PM
Welcome back Ken. I still haven't been able to use the Holley you sent me but if you'ld like some Mesquite PM me and I'll send you some.