PDA

View Full Version : First pictures from Mars.

Don Farr
01-22-2004, 12:58 PM
I believe it........I really do. :D

John Miliunas
01-22-2004, 1:19 PM
I believe it........I really do. :D

Yeah, but I'd believe it even more if I saw the "golden arches"! :cool:

Don Farr
01-22-2004, 1:35 PM

Yea John, And somthing else is missing......A jam packed parking Lot. :confused:

If it was packed I bet they would only have one cashier open.

Tom Sweeney
01-22-2004, 1:59 PM
I needed a laugh today. A friend of mine who is a realtor did a postard like that a while ago. He had a Re/Max sign instead of a Wal-Mart store. I think the Wal-mart is more accurate :D

Chris Padilla
01-22-2004, 2:42 PM

Really? :p

Scott Neblung
01-22-2004, 5:24 PM
You guys crack me up !

Nice job...... :)

Scott

John Miliunas
01-22-2004, 7:12 PM
Really? :p

Ahhhh...Now *that's* more like it! Good job, Chris! :cool:

Ted Shrader
01-23-2004, 1:37 PM
The Starbucks must be located in the WalMart.

Ted

John Miliunas
01-23-2004, 2:03 PM
The Starbucks must be located in the WalMart.

Ted

Hmmmm....What a reflection of our society. Three icons: WalMart, Mickey D's and Starbucks! :rolleyes: :cool:

Jim Becker
01-23-2004, 4:08 PM
Hmmmm....What a reflection of our society. Three icons: WalMart, Mickey D's and Starbucks!

True, but I only patronize the last two...as recently as today, in fact since I used beans from the last one for my latte this morning and caught a quick QPwC at the Arches on the way to the Freight Terminal to pick up another gloat. :D

On a more serious note...I'm glad that they'e at least reestablished partial communication with that buggy, especially with the second one landing tomorrow night. The science and pictures are fascenating...even with the little additions that budding photo retouch buffs have contributed!

John Miliunas
01-23-2004, 4:20 PM
The science and pictures are fascenating...even with the little additions that budding photo retouch buffs have contributed!

What???!!! :confused: You mean to tell me those aren't the real deal? So what's a guy gonna' eat once he gets up there? :D :cool:

Jim Becker
01-23-2004, 4:25 PM
You mean to tell me those aren't the real deal? So what's a gonna' eat once he gets up there?

You're getting awful excited there, John...musta had too much Starbucks! :D Now, I wasn't saying they weren't there, just that folks made them more clearly visible...you know, toned down the dust storms that were hiding the signs, etc. Yea, that's the ticket...

Bruce Page
01-23-2004, 4:43 PM
EXTRA! EXTRA!
NASA solves silent Spirit anomaly.

Ken Frantz
01-23-2004, 9:45 PM
I had a feeling when I first opened this post someone was going to pull my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

GOOD ONE FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEN