PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Joni Campbell
07-31-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi,
I have been popping in on this forum for a while now and find it absolutely wonderful :p I joined today :D So, My name is Joni and I design stencils. I hope to get to know all of you as time goes on and I promise to keep you busy with lots of laser questions :confused: I just purchased my first laser and have had it since last friday and so far doing quite well....
I am glad to meet all of you ( In Advance )

Larry Bratton
07-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Joni:
Welcome to this forum. You will find everyone here to be friendly and helpful.
What kind of laser do you have?

Nancy Laird
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome, Joni. Wade right in--the water's fine here at the Creek. Why don't you expand your sig line and tell us what equipment you have, as well as where you are? It's nice to know where our on-line friends are.

Nancy

Leigh Costello
07-31-2007, 11:12 PM
Joni,
Welcome to the Creek. Feel free to ask and answer as necessary. I have found so much information here. I check in frequently for tips and tricks. Have fun learning and sharing.

Mike Null
07-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Joni
Welcome

You've just purchased the best stencil cutter ever invented.

Michael Kowalczyk
08-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Hi Joni,
Welcome to the Creek. :) Good to hear you have only had yours a few days and things are going good. So what kind did you get? Glad to see you took the plunge and as some above said "the waters fine here at the Creek"
Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Dave Fifield
08-01-2007, 3:51 AM
Hi Joni, welcome to the creek. Within no time at all, you'll be the one answering the questions!

Cheers,

Frank Corker
08-01-2007, 4:53 AM
Welcome to the Creek from the other side of the pond Joni, always nice to see new members and I'm sure with your skills you will be able to help many of the members out. Stensil designing, you must post a few photographs of your work, I'm sure we'd all like to see it.
(That's not putting you on the spot by the way... well kinda):D

Belinda Barfield
08-01-2007, 7:39 AM
Welcome Joni! Nice to have another lady in the Creek. Can't wait to see pics of your work.

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi Joni, welcome to Sawmill. This is the greatest bunch of people you'll ever meet. They have years of experience and knowledge and don't mind sharing.

Good Luck,
James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)

Phyllis Meyer
08-01-2007, 2:58 PM
Glad to have you join us! Amazing folks here at the forum, laser work questions and answers are the best here. Also, check out the Off Topic Forum...from soup to nuts the topics are great. Good luck with your new machine. I second that about the information page...it is nice to know where folks are from and what kind of equipment...

Have a great day,
Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Joni Campbell
08-01-2007, 7:57 PM
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. I purchased a accuris 30W from sign warehouse and the biggest thing that sold me is the customer/Tech support....They have been awesome :)

Here is a link to my website :)
http://www.whiteriverstencilco.com/store/Default.asp
easier then trying to decide what pic to add...

I did update my sig so you all will know where I am .

Some of the things I have done to earn money is chainsaw carvings, which were so very primitive it was hard to tell what they were hehehe but they sold like hot cakes, I also paint folk art and love building log furniture for my own personal use and all my wood working tools...every year I asked for a new tool for Christmas :)
anyways it is nice to be included so fast,

Stephen Beckham
08-01-2007, 8:54 PM
Joni,

Welcome - I read the posts for over a year before I felt confident enough to answer - now they can't keep me quiet. Don't be shy like I was - jump in and enjoy...

Frank Corker
08-02-2007, 3:34 AM
Joni,

.....over a year before I felt confident enough to answer - now they can't keep me quiet....

So true! :(

Joni Campbell
08-02-2007, 9:01 AM
Hehehehe I will jump in if I know I can help :) Thank you so much for being so nice

Stephen Beckham
08-02-2007, 9:23 AM
I'm trying to figure out if Frank was saying he was nervous too - or if I won't be quiet...

Eitherway - it's all good... Have fun!

Frank Corker
08-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Nope, I'm certainly not nervous. You won't be quiet!!