PDA

View Full Version : New Here - Hello to All

Gene Nellis
01-22-2004, 10:56 AM
Hi,
Just thought I'd drop in and say "hello" to all and let you know about my website that is up and running now.

I am in SW Montana and have been involved in woodworking for over 30 years. I totally enjoy it.

Here is my website: www.yellowstonefurniture.com

Check it out and see what you think.

Thanks,
Gene

Carl Eyman
01-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Glad you joined us. You will enjoy

Eric Sanford
01-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Welcome Gene! Nice site and furniture!

Eric

Dennis Peacock
01-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi,
Just thought I'd drop in and say "hello" to all and let you know about my website that is up and running now.

I am in SW Montana and have been involved in woodworking for over 30 years. I totally enjoy it.

Here is my website: www.yellowstonefurniture.com

Check it out and see what you think.

Thanks,
Gene

Welcome Gene.....take your shoes off, wade on in and contribute what you can and take what you need. We are just one big family here. I keep telling LOML that we need to go to Montana one day. ;)

Tyler Howell
01-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Welcome Gene,
That's what I like a man that comes armed.......with a web site and pictures. Nice stuff.
Good people here.

PS Loved skiing Big Sky & Red Lodge but my favorite is Big Mountain in White Fish. What a party....... I mean great skiing.:cool:

Lee Schierer
01-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Glad to have you with us. Neat looking stuff at your site too. Thanks for sharing.

Mark Bachler
01-22-2004, 1:15 PM
That stuff would look great in my log home here in northern Wisconsin.

Chris Padilla
01-22-2004, 2:52 PM
Mmmm, Montana. Had a chance to visit the Big Sky country briefly last summer on my way to Yellowstone...first time I ever set foot in Montana. Loved what I saw!

Funny thing, Montana has a city called Belgrade. My wife is from the Belgrade...the original in Yugoslavia! We just had to stop by and take a picture of her under the Belgrade sign! :D

:cool: Oh, and WELCOME TO SMC!!! :cool:

Bob Lasley
01-22-2004, 4:41 PM
Gene,

Welcome to SMC. Glad you're here and looking forward to seeing more of your log furniture.

Bob