PDA

View Full Version : Mini gloat

David Klug
01-22-2004, 12:21 AM
I put a bid in on a Dutch auction at Sams Club and got a PC pnematic nailer for $98. I checked HD today and they have the same nailer for $180 so I'm very happy about the savings. It's supposed to get here Fri. I'm really looking forward to getting it because I am absolutely terrible when it come to driving a nail with a hammer.

Kelly C. Hanna
01-22-2004, 1:00 AM
I put a bid in on a Dutch auction at Sams Club and got a PC pnematic nailer for $98. I checked HD today and they have the same nailer for $180 so I'm very happy about the savings. It's supposed to get here Fri. I'm really looking forward to getting it because I am absolutely terrible when it come to driving a nail with a hammer.

You will be pleased with it as well. I have two PC brad guns and am about to add a third soon with their framing nailer.

Sam's has a lot of good prices on PC stuff. Also if yoiu live in a big city you can get really good deals on PC remanufactured tools at their outlets. We have one in Dallas on I-35 that I haunt once in awhile.

Jim Williams
01-22-2004, 3:37 AM
Kelly,
Great deal you got there but be aware of one thing. Keep those fingers a safe distance from the point where the end of the nail will enter because sometimes the wood grain will "deflect" the nail and out of one of the sides. Since I'm a 911 Dispatcher, I don't want to send the FD to "unstick" you from your project! I'd hate to see you become the first human molding! Just kidding but wowser, what a deal you made and have fun with your new purchase.

Jim Williams
01-22-2004, 3:39 AM
Oops, that's David not Kelly! "Putting foot in mouth cause I suffer from Foot and Mouth Disease. Okay, David... Enjoy! :)

Jim Williams
01-22-2004, 3:41 AM
Oops! I meant David... I must be suffering from Foot and Mouth Disease these days! Sorry Kelly, senior moment or the last brain cell I have just went South! LOL :)