PDA

View Full Version : Kit request

Daniel Yourdon
01-21-2004, 9:29 PM
I havn't been around this group for long, just a couple of days. but I heard about the freedom pen effort on other sights and wondered over to see what I could see about it.
I have already sent 15 pens for the cause but would love to do alot more. but I am one of those that has everything but money, and kits.
I have wood, tools, lathe, all the little extra doo dads, and can defifnitly make a pen.

I get the impression that this project has taken off like a bang and is still in the getting under control phase. i have contacted in every means I have seen asking for kits but so far I don't think that part of the program is rolling at full speed.
I am looking for as much as 100 kits and can make these pens in about ten to fifteen days once I get the materials.
If you have kits that you can send please e-mail me and I will contact you to confirm that I still need them. I don't want to many kits sent I may not bea ble to get them all done.
thegreatpapason@netscape.net

Ken Salisbury
01-21-2004, 9:37 PM
I havn't been around this group for long, just a couple of days. but I heard about the freedom pen effort on other sights and wondered over to see what I could see about it.
I have already sent 15 pens for the cause but would love to do alot more. but I am one of those that has everything but money, and kits.
I have wood, tools, lathe, all the little extra doo dads, and can defifnitly make a pen. my web sight is
http://yourdonspens.com
I get the impression that this project has taken off like a bang and is still in the getting under control phase. i have contacted in every means I have seen asking for kits but so far I don't think that part of the program is rolling at full speed.
I am looking for as much as 100 kits and can make these pens in about ten to fifteen days once I get the materials.
If you have kits that you can send please e-mail me and I will contact you to confirm that I still need them. I don't want to many kits sent I may not bea ble to get them all done.
thegreatpapason@netscape.net

Thanks for the initial shipment !!

Most of the folks who need help purchasing kits are soliciting local donations. SMC will eventually get some donations for this purpose, however the distribution of those donations has not been solidified. Our media coverage is increasing at a rapid rate. In the mean time continue to watch the forum for news reports you can use to get locals to contribute directly to you.

Daniel Yourdon
01-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Will do, and I doing all I can to help spread the word. will contact my suppliers that are a little of the beaten path to see if they can help.
I wish great energy for all of you that are heading this idea up. it looks to me like it may be a litle on the taking the bull by the horns side right now. I will be reading this forum daily to catch any way I can help.

Thanks for the initial shipment !!

Most of the folks who need help purchasing kits are soliciting local donations. SMC will eventually get some donations for this purpose, however the distribution of those donations has not been solidified. Our media coverage is increasing at a rapid rate. In the mean time continue to watch the forum for news reports you can use to get locals to contribute directly to you.