PDA

View Full Version : Just finished today

Scott Shepherd
07-28-2007, 8:29 PM
Just finished up these two signs today. Vinyl cutter got a little workout. One is single sided, one is double sided. Customer controlled all colors and spacing, so I just did what was requested.

They typically have the logo printed (which is uber expensive in my opinion-unless you own one), but before getting the job, I created the logo from individual pieces and it looked sweet. So I was happy to do it on this larger version.

4' x 8' Extira, primed and painted (4 coats on the blue, which is a pantone matched color). 5 different colors of vinyl, 2 Oracal, 1 Accucut, 2 Avery, all because of colors. The tree profile is cutout of the blue so the green tree fits in like a puzzle. Otherwise the material behind it shows through. The green is semi-transparent, I guess (figured that out after putting it on and having to remove it all). I blurred out the phone number, I didn't put blurry vinyl on it :)

Couldn't have even begun to start this type of work without the help of Joe. He's answered countless stupid questions from me, and believe it or not, some of it actually sunk in.

Thanks Joe!

Mike Null
07-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Very good looking work. I'm going to have to get busy with my cutter.

Joe Pelonio
07-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Nice work, and starting off with big profitable signs. Way to go!