PDA

View Full Version : Travis Stinson Demo in Memphis

Keith Burns
07-28-2007, 5:15 PM
TaDa !! Here it is, the long awaited pic's of Travis' demo at the MSWG club in Memphis today. We had a good turnout. The only problem was the Conway crew did not get to make it so we were 3 short. Travis and I both were really looking forward to seeing them but things happen sometimes. He did not have a single catch or malfunction. (that anyone noticed anyway). Turned a complete hackberry HF with an Ebony collar. Did not sand or finish though. I haven't told him yet that our policy is that once it's finished he sends it back and we auction it to raise funds for the club. Anyway the pic's are self explanatory and the last one is typical of the member's reaction.

Bernie Weishapl
07-28-2007, 7:15 PM
I tell ya Keith I would give anything to attend a demo with Travis. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Brett Baldwin
07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Holy cow, you mean to tell that my mini can be used to create the things Travis does? Well there went the bar past the roof.

That looks to have been a treat.

Curt Fuller
07-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Two things I want to do someday, watch Travis perform his magic and have a plate of ribs at the Rendezvous. Would have been a good chance for both.

Joe Melton
07-29-2007, 2:43 AM
Would it be inappropriate to notice that Travis has cute knees?
Joe

Tom Sherman
07-29-2007, 11:54 AM
I too would've liked to have been there.

Steve Schlumpf
07-29-2007, 6:18 PM
Wow - thanks for sharing Keith! There are a lot of members that perform absolute magic when it comes to turning and Travis is right at the top of the list! Hopefully I will get the chance to attend one of his demo's - til then, thanks for keeping the rest of us in the loop!

Loy Hawes
07-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Joe

Nope!

It would only be inappropriate if you noticed he had a cute weeknee.

:eek:

Travis Stinson
07-30-2007, 7:55 PM
Joe

Only if you stay in Colorado Joe......http://joetonich.forumup.us/images/smiles/snork_skep.gif

Nancy Laird
07-30-2007, 8:06 PM
Two things I want to do someday, watch Travis perform his magic and have a plate of ribs at the Rendezvous. Would have been a good chance for both.

Curt, don't rush to Memphis to go to the Rendezvous. The quality has gone downhill in recent years!!

Nancy

Nancy Laird
07-30-2007, 8:07 PM
Joe

Can I notice? NICE legs, Travis!!:D ;)

Nancy

TYLER WOOD
07-31-2007, 9:27 AM
Trying not to be envious!! Trying not to be envious!! Trying not to be envious!! Trying not to be envious!!

DOHHH it's not working envy setting in!!!! When you coming to my neck of the woods Travis. We have one of the fastest growing turners clubs in the country. We sure could use you ta learn us backwoods uhhh I meant backshrub folks how to use wun them spinny thangs!!!

Travis Stinson
07-31-2007, 9:51 AM
Hmmmmm, Texas = Mesquite. A truckload of Mesquite can be a very strong persuader. ;)

TYLER WOOD
07-31-2007, 2:22 PM
Shoot if weeds is all it takes to get you down here!! Your a CHEAP DATE!!:p