PDA

View Full Version : Good promotions on Amazon

Russell Tribby
07-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Amazon has a couple of good promotions on right now. One of them gives you 20% off accessories with certain power tool purchases. Another gives you $15 off of $100 purchase. Combined with the Dewalt rebate I got the Dewalt 2 1/4 HP Router kit and a Bench Dog Router Table Extension for $437. The table is usually $290 and the router kit $250.

Tim Martin
07-27-2007, 5:43 AM
Is there a brief explanation somewhere that tells you how Amazon works? I haven't bought off there yet, but there are a few things I am looking at.

Can you buy a few different items which they then ship all together in one package?

Do they use US post to ship internationally? thank you in advance for any info you can give to a amazon newbie.:o

Bob Childress
07-27-2007, 6:42 AM
Is there a brief explanation somewhere that tells you how Amazon works? I haven't bought off there yet, but there are a few things I am looking at.

Can you buy a few different items which they then ship all together in one package?

Do they use US post to ship internationally? thank you in advance for any info you can give to a amazon newbie.:o

There has been a lot of discussion of this on another forum. As I understand it, Amazon has a list of item types that they will and won't ship to OZ. Somewhere on their web site this list must reside, but I don't know where. I'll try to take a look later today. :)