PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Op for south Ft Worth on Wed evening

Jerry Stringer
01-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Hi gang! This is my first post and I'm sorry about the late notice but the site registration was a little slow in setting me up to post.

I'm from Burleson, Texas, on the south edge of Fort Worth, and am very interested in helping with the Freedom Pens project. I've already contacted the Burleson newspaper and they are coming to my house on Wednesday evening about 6pm or so to take photos and do a story.

If anyone is nearby and wants to be included you are quite welcome! I'm definitely not a camera hound and don't mind sharing a spotlight. If interested, you can email me and I'll send the directions to my house. My email is

jds (at) htcomp.net

Obviously, change the (at) above to @.

I made initial contact with the Fort Worth Woodcraft store today and am supposed to call back tomorrow. This will give them time to verify that all I told them about the project is legit. They sounded interested in helping.

Did anyone ever come up with a standard flyer to use that can be emailed as a PDF file?

Thanks for spearheading such a fantastic project! Let me know if you need any help in the Fort Worth area. (If you need blanks, I have a LOT of mesquite wood but it has to be cut up into blanks. I have a couple of friends that will be helping me do this and I'll let you know when I get it done.)

JDS