PDA

View Full Version : how much would you pay "festool"

"Jason Belous"
07-24-2007, 11:13 PM
I have an opp. to buy a good used ts 75 eq circular saw with the 56" clamp and a nine foot straight edge. Hi is also offering the vac system for $750. The vac is still in the box. Is this worth the price? If I were to sell it do you think I would make a profit, because I don't really need it. Opinions would be very appreciated.

Steve Roxberg
07-24-2007, 11:22 PM
I have an opp. to buy a good used ts 75 eq circular saw with the 56" clamp and a nine foot straight edge. Hi is also offering the vac system for $750. The vac is still in the box. Is this worth the price? If I were to sell it do you think I would make a profit, because I don't really need it. Opinions would be very appreciated.

To me the most important part is that no warranty exists to the next buyer. I can't comment on the price.

Vijay Kumar
07-25-2007, 12:21 AM

I would say this is a good price, because the price for a 75EQ with a mini vac is $ 815. Bigger vacs cost more. The 9 foot guide rail (the 2700mm) is another $ 212. Yes it is a good deal. But as Steve pointed out the warranty is not transferable. Plus then you will have to ship it at a pretty high cost unless you do a local sale.

Vijay

Michael Schwartz
07-25-2007, 1:30 AM
I would think twice about this, and I would look closely at some of the other guide system options that are out there.

James Phillips
07-25-2007, 8:09 AM
Buy it for yourself = Good Deal. Buy it to sell = No way. JMHO