PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service recoginition

Neil Bosdet
07-24-2007, 8:55 PM
I love Lee Valley but don't usually talk about them unless discussing a certain tool I know of or have. A couple of days ago I recieved a letter from them. I opened it up to find a note explaining the price of an item I'd recently purchased (about a month or two ago) had gone down in price and enclosed was a cheque for the difference. Wow. That was a first. Hats off to them. I love dealing with great businesses. You always know you will be happy even if the product isn't what you expect or need.

Neil

Gary Keedwell
07-24-2007, 8:58 PM
WOW......That was above and beyond the call of service!!!!:eek: :)

Gary K.

Bill Webber
07-24-2007, 9:13 PM
Lee Valley is a special company. I have had a couple 'above and beyond' responses to minor problems. Lee Valley is an extremely above board, customer oriented company. Sounds corny in this day and age, but I can't think of a better way to put it.

John Schreiber
07-24-2007, 11:30 PM
I'd happily pay more to do business with Lee Valley. Their catalog is a joy to read, they make quality innovative products, the website is fine, they send me an entertaining e-mail newsletter every couple of weeks, they answer e-mail questions quickly and it's just plain great to deal with good people.

Lee Valley is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned.

Michael Schwartz
07-25-2007, 1:46 AM
Lee Valey is great. My second order from them is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Andre Masse
07-25-2007, 4:32 AM
I received a check from them last week because the straightedge I bought almost 2 months ago has come down in price. First time I've got this kind of service from any store. Cheers to Lee Valley!

Darren Duchi
07-25-2007, 9:57 AM
Guys --I too have had great experience with Lee Valley. About 6-8 months ago I Purchased a Mortise chisel and when it came there were 2 in the box. I called and returned the other and they were very happy and really appreciated me returning it. I also think that by doing business the right way you tend to attract the right type of customer. I have to say that i have never had a bad experience with their products or service. A+ in my Opinion.

Dan Lee
07-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Had the same thing happen a couple years ago. They had dropped the price for a sander sitter, I bought a few weeks before, from $15 to $10 and sent me a check for $5.
That gesture made me a customer for life and they are my first source I turn too