PDA

View Full Version : Blanks ready for shipment

Aaron Joseph
01-20-2004, 10:17 AM
I have a number of blanks ready for shipment. Right now I have 80 ready and 25 out the door already. I'm running a promotion with my pen blank sales to get even more for the program.
If you need blanks to turn, please e-mail me at woodendreams@chartermi.net and I will get them out to you ASAP.

My promotion is on the yahoo penturners group if you would like to check it out. I understand we can't advertize here.

Thanks!

-Aaron
Oh, yeah, the blanks are a mix of Goncalo Alves, Australian Cypress and Jatoba. I will add more species as I get them.

Aaron Joseph
01-22-2004, 5:20 PM
I have a number of blanks ready for shipment. Right now I have 80 ready and 25 out the door already. I'm running a promotion with my pen blank sales to get even more for the program.
If you need blanks to turn, please e-mail me at woodendreams@chartermi.net and I will get them out to you ASAP.

My promotion is on the yahoo penturners group if you would like to check it out. I understand we can't advertize here.

Thanks!

-Aaron
Oh, yeah, the blanks are a mix of Goncalo Alves, Australian Cypress and Jatoba. I will add more species as I get them.

Ok folks, we're shipping blanks out, but I still have a ton left to get out. Who needs 'em? I added some birdseye and black walnut to the mix.

-Aaron

Julie Wright
01-22-2004, 6:17 PM
Aaron thanks for the blanks, will start turning this weekend with them.

Julie