PDA

View Full Version : Welllllll..... Sort of.

Tyler Howell
07-22-2007, 11:05 PM
It's wood and a power tool.
Just added "The Thumb" from Bro Tek to the Back hoe on my Kabota BX24.
www.bro-tek.biz/ (http://www.bro-tek.biz/)

This is going to help out with a lot of projects.
Richard has got some real interesting stuff for Small Tractors.
Only affiliation is a satisfied customer.

Gary Herrmann
07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh now that would be very handy. Nice gloat.

Matt Meiser
07-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Very cool. Wish I had a backhoe :( The brush forks look pretty cool too. And a lot like the ones Keith made for his BX1500.

Art Mulder
07-23-2007, 8:56 AM
... Tyler posts yet another example of why "retirement" doesn't necessarily mean that your living expenses go down... :eek::rolleyes:

(Having just a bit of fun, Tyler? Looks like it.)

Grady Cowardin
07-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Kubota's rule! My father had an L4200 with several attachments. That Thumb would have come in handy every day when we built a mini-subdivision in the North Georgia mountains. I had the revered job of pushing/rolling logs into the bucket by foot/hand/back all too often. The backhoe was a real workhorse and you can scoop a log and pin it against the arm, but what you have is much faster and better on the unit. The wood chipper was a beast to use. PTO drive and whirling plate blades, hah, throw log and duck and cover!

Ken Werner
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Tyler, you made me drool on my keyboard.

Good luck with it,

Ken

Jim Becker
07-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Looks good, Tyler. I've been looking at that thumb for my BX22 since you sent me the link awhile back...that and the rear skid plate are on my radar! And yes, I do consider the K one of my "power tools"...

Tyler Howell
07-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I actually have the skid Plate and forks. Got a nice discount for buying all three.;)
Haven't removed the MMM yet to install the plate. Maybe this weekend during for the 10hr. maint. checks.

Art I gotta get the toys now before retirement.

Jim Becker
07-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Ten hours already, eh? I just hit 325 or so...and I'm only getting warmed up! I sent an inquiry on the thumb and skid plate. Hopefully, they will not raise the price for mentioning your name...LOL! :D