PDA

View Full Version : Income Tax Refund

Gary Garmar
07-21-2007, 7:17 PM
Well it finally came today. Hopefully within a couple of weeks I can have some MUSTARD to spread. One question I have is where to buy and why? Any help would be appreciated.

John Shuk
07-21-2007, 8:02 PM
many people have found the best price with shipping at www.Toolnut.com This is a local store to me and I can vouch for the good service there. They sell a bunch of the PM latheswhich I found surprising when I heard it.
Just on note call the 800 number because they don't seem to respond as well to e-mails.
No affiliation just a happy customer. If I worked for them I would lose alot of money.

Andy Livingston
07-21-2007, 8:04 PM
John beat me to the punch. I got mine at www.toolnut.com Find the best price you can on line (if you can find free shipping, that's even better!!) and then go to their site. Toolnut's site will ask for the price and web site where you found the competing price. They will then try to beat the best price you have found. I got my 3520b for about 2500 delivered. I had to pick it up at the shipping yard, but that proved to be pretty easy. I had several phone conversations with the sales staff. They were extremely helpful and knowledgable. I also have no affiliation. Just a happy customer.

Chris Barton
07-21-2007, 8:20 PM
Osolnik Machinery, owned by the son of the man that invented the PM3520, Rude Osolnik. http://www.osolnikmachinery.com/

Jim Bell
07-22-2007, 1:55 AM
Next Sat Woodcraft is marking down the entire store 15%. Free shipping. Might be something to consider.

Jim Stoppleworth
07-22-2007, 5:04 AM
Osolnik Machinery, owned by the son of the man that invented the PM3520, Rude Osolnik. http://www.osolnikmachinery.com/

Second this recommendation, it's where I got mine - Joe was good to deal with. You'll love the mustard!:D
Jim

Gary Garmar
07-22-2007, 4:32 PM
I'd do the Woodcraft thing but they don't list a PM3520b in their catalog.

Rich Souchek
07-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Gary,
Call Woodcraft in the morning and talk with the manager there.
Rich S.