PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of ACN Inc. ?

Mark Rios
07-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Looking for anyones experience with this company, either being a team leader/trainer/coordinator/etc. or the phone service that they sell.

Thanks very much...........

Brent Dowell
07-21-2007, 8:54 PM
The only ACN I know of is A.C. Nielsen.

They collect and sell data of all sorts besides the tv data that they are so well known for.

Jim Becker
07-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I looked at their web site, but prior to your post, I had never heard of them. While I do work in the telcom industry, my business is enterprise focused, so many of these service providers don't ring a bell with me.

Mark Rios
07-22-2007, 1:16 AM
Thanks.

This is a MLM ( Multi-Level Marketing) company. A friend of mine is looking into becoming a "rep" for them. I don't like MLM in any form and I'm trying to find out more about it to get some info to steer him away from it.

He's not broke but things are kinda tight for him financially and he's kinda grasping at easy money straws right now.

Thanks again.

Karl Laustrup
07-22-2007, 7:31 AM
The old saying rings true Mark, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is".

Karl

Jim Becker
07-22-2007, 10:51 AM
While I'm sure that there are many people who make big money in MLM arrangements, they are not usually the majority of the folks doing the "real work". Turnover is huge and yet that even benefits the folks higher up the food chain, unlike any other business arrangement.