PDA

View Full Version : Keith, Status Update?

Bruce Page
02-12-2003, 7:54 PM
I was just curious about the status of the Main forum – I’m hooked already!:)

Keith Outten
02-12-2003, 8:44 PM
Bruce / All Members

Alas the Main Forum is gone! When I tried to rename the Main Forum this morning per everyone's requests the board dumped the forum and deleted all the messages. Ray, Jackie and Aaron have been working on the board today trying to save the posts but they were permanently deleted.

Aaron Koehl is a PHP/Perl programer and he has been into the database to view the raw files but my mistake is permanent. Anyway it is good that you guys have had a chance to share some posts with our staff, they are very talented and if they can keep me inline we should be able to show you some very cool stuff in the coming weeks. Not many boards have a programer who can edit the software. Aaron is also a super talented graphics expert, does web design and helps me with my engraver from time to time. Aaron is also a software author, he designed a fantastic program last year for Automobile Dealers called ZMarket. HRO is going to be marketing the software in our local area soon.

Ray Koehl is Aarons older brother and is our System Administrator. Ray is our computer guru, builds em, fixes em and can handle Windows of any flavor. Unix, Local area Networks, Wide area Networks...you name it. Ray also keeps up with the latest in computer hardware, he is a gamer so he can be really helpful when you have computer questions.

Jackie is my wife and the General Manager of HRO, she runs the show these days and does more tech suppport than anyone would ever want to do. Jackie and I started HRO as a BBS running WorldGroup in 1995 so she has literally seen the Internet mature from infancy.

These people are a fabulous resource and will prove to be very helpful to everyone here at "The Creek". They are all very friendly and will bend over backwards to be helpful. The down side is they are also very busy, but I'm sure they will all contribute as much time as possible to help us make the operations side of this board top notch.

Bruce Page
02-12-2003, 9:00 PM
Thanks for the info Keith. I'm really looking forward to this!

Ps, can I still change my log-in name eg, drop the ,alb ?

:eek: