PDA

View Full Version : any Fidde's wax users out there?

John Pohja
07-20-2007, 6:12 AM
Just purchased a can of "Fiddes Supreme Wax polish" and the consistancy of the wax is very loose, almost like a loose pudding. If i tipped the can, it would pour right out of the can. Is this the normal consistancy for this product? John

Tim Sproul
07-20-2007, 1:11 PM
sounds like a lot of solvent and a little wax.

Howard Acheson
07-21-2007, 1:58 PM
Just purchased a can of "Fiddes Supreme Wax polish" and the consistancy of the wax is very loose, almost like a loose pudding. If i tipped the can, it would pour right out of the can. Is this the normal consistancy for this product? John

Fiddes has a website. Why not send a note to them as you don't seem to be getting any info here. You could also give them a call.

www.fiddes-usa.com/CONTENT/contact.html

John Pohja
07-22-2007, 8:43 PM
Fiddes has a website. Why not send a note to them as you don't seem to be getting any info here. You could also give them a call.

www.fiddes-usa.com/CONTENT/contact.html

Howard: I tried two different phone numbers for Fiddes,one a CS number, and got voicemail for both. What's more interesting though, is the company I bought the wax from, Woodworker's Supply. The can of wax came with some of the dark colored wax leaked onto the outside of the can and the inside of the can only half full; However, no leakage in the package. Seems to me like someone had already used the wax and returned it, or something. Question is why did Woodworker's Supply ship it in that condition? I called Woodworker's Home Office and the gentleman apologized all over the place and said he'd send out another can right away. John