PDA

View Full Version : Running the UPS guy ragged....

Barry Stratton
07-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I've been getting lots of deliveries lately, and getting to know the UPS driver quite well (nice guy BTW).

Here's a couple pictures of a few of the packages that have shown up at my door.........didn't take a picture of the Trend Airshield that showed up today:D !

I'll try to post a pic of tomorrow's delivery........:rolleyes:

Bernie Weishapl
07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey buddy you should be on a first name basis by now. Great gloat. Looks like you will be busy for a while now. The LOML saw these pictures and she said see you guys do go crazy when you retire.:rolleyes:;)

Ken Fitzgerald
07-20-2007, 1:06 AM
Looks like somebody's building a vacumn chuck! Congrats on the new toys!

I had a very intimate relationship with a vacumn pump last Saturday night! Changed a coldhead on a super cooled, superconductive magnet. For about 3 1/2 hours we put the work on that poor vacumn pump.

Dick Parr
07-20-2007, 6:35 AM
Congrats Barry, those were two Heavy deliveries. That you should keep ya busy for a couple of days.;)

You owe the guy some cookies..:D

Bob Hallowell
07-20-2007, 8:44 AM
Barry,
Mife wife gets mad cause I know all my deliver men quite well! someones coming about twice a week it seems.

Bob

Jim Becker
07-20-2007, 8:47 AM
Al and I go 'way back at this point...err, he's the Brown driver. I even made the driveway easier for him over a year ago so he can pull in the old one and leave via the new one without turning around a big truck in front of my shop! :D :D :D

(Oh, and congrats on the new stuff!)

Steve Schlumpf
07-20-2007, 9:01 AM
Wow - looks like quite the haul! Looking forward to seeing the finalized setup!!

Tom Sherman
07-21-2007, 7:29 AM
Hey it's nice to meet new people, and when they bring you neet stuff it's all the better. Looks like your gathering all the goodies to start some serious bowl turning congratulations Barry.