PDA

View Full Version : 2 Lucite Churchill's

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
07-19-2007, 8:24 PM
These are My first Churchill's , Sterling Silver rollerball pens.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/jimshaver50/IMG_9115.jpg

These are made with Pipemakers Lucite , www.pipemakers.org , A Mint Green Lucite and a Tiger Swirl Lucite.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/jimshaver50/IMG_9117.jpg

These two pens are being given away as Thank You pens to two special friends.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-19-2007, 8:33 PM
Jim....Jim....Jim......I wished I was one of those special friends! What pretty eye candy! Nicely done sir!

Gilbert Vega
07-19-2007, 9:01 PM
Beautiful pens!! I can't decide which one I like the best. Your friends will be proud of their pens.

Nancy Laird
07-19-2007, 9:14 PM
Jim....Jim....Jim......I wished I was one of those special friends! What pretty eye candy! Nicely done sir!

Me, too, Jim. They are really special. I like the tiger swirl, but they are both beautiful.

Nancy

Shannon Grizzell
07-19-2007, 9:45 PM
Jim,
Those are outstanding pens. Very well done. I really like the Lucite. Good choice!

Bernie Weishapl
07-19-2007, 9:59 PM
Well done Jim. Those are beautiful. I am sure they will be treasured by those special friends.

Patrick Taylor
07-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Beautiful! I love the colors. I ordered some acrylics and now I'm really inspired. :)

Ron Raymond
07-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Spectacular pens, Jim...and stunning photography. How does the lucite turn? Is it comparable to acrylics?

Jeffrey Fusaro
07-20-2007, 8:34 AM
jim--

great looking pens. i like the lucite and the finish. i'm also curious to know how easy or difficult it was to work with. thanks for the link.

i am not familiar with this pen kit. does the pen cap fit onto the back of the pen, when being used?

thanks for sharing.

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
07-20-2007, 9:29 AM
jim--

great looking pens. i like the lucite and the finish. i'm also curious to know how easy or difficult it was to work with. thanks for the link.

i am not familiar with this pen kit. does the pen cap fit onto the back of the pen, when being used?

thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jeffery,

The lucite turns and drills like acrylic, the cap is a press post on the tail of the pen, but it makes the pen Looooong:D

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
07-20-2007, 9:33 AM

:) Thanks Ken, I thought we were friends!!

These friends have helped drive me to and from the hospital over the last while regarding my heart evaluations and my pending hip replacement....

Thank You all for your kind comments..

I was also paid the compliment by the Canadian supplier of these kits, he has changed the Churchill kit picture on his web site with my picture of my pens...that feels really cool!:)

I have some wood somewhere to turn for some Barons...hmmmm

Ken Fitzgerald
07-20-2007, 9:53 AM
:) I was also paid the compliment by the Canadian supplier of these kits, he has changed the Churchill kit picture on his web site with my picture of my pens...that feels really cool!:)

Slap my face! Why doesn't that surprise me?

As I said before "Nicely done, Sir!"

Tom Sherman
07-21-2007, 7:41 AM
Awsome job Jim, kudos on the honor of new website picture.

Mark Cothren
07-21-2007, 8:27 AM
Congrats Jim! Those are some fine pens.