PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Cup for Ken Salisbury

Keith Outten
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
This one is just for fun and to recognize Ken Salisbury for his efforts supporting the Freedom Pens Project. The graphic is the photo-editing work of our System Administrator Aaron Koehl. Aaron used a digital photo of Ken to put his face in the traditional Uncle Sam poster.

This has been one of my favorites since Aaron created the graphic. I honestly think that Ken is the best Uncle Sam I have ever seen. Ken's name is imprinted on the reverse side of the cup.

The coffee cup is dye-sublimated. The graphic was printed on an Epson 1280 with Artainium ink. Once again I will apologize for the poor photography, the print is perfectly clear on the cup but a bit fuzzy in the attached picture.

Thanks Coach for your support of our Troops, your cups in the mail :)

Glenn Clabo
07-18-2007, 10:32 AM
That's just too cool...great job! And a deserving gift.

Aaron Koehl
07-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow that turned out great!

Ken Salisbury
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
THANKS ! !

Thats really cool. That graphic has been spread far and wide on Freedom Pen posters and flyers. I am proud to have been associated with the Freedom Pen Project.

Now I have 2 SMC coffee mugs. I have not had coffee from anything other than my Moderators mug since I got it. Now I will have 2 split duty between the 2. Thanks again.

Joe Pelonio
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Super job on that cup!