PDA

View Full Version : new member

Eugene Malone
07-17-2007, 8:33 PM
Hi all , Just signed on been reading the posts quite a lot and feel its time to join in .
Lots of interesting posts and I feel I can learn a lot as I'm only about two years into woodworking, took it up in my old age so please be patient with me. Regds. Eugene.

Nancy Laird
07-17-2007, 9:57 PM
Welcome, Eugene. Wade right in, the water's fine, and the tadpoles and bullfrogs don't bite too badly.

You'll find lots of good information and good conversation here.

Nancy

Paul Douglass
07-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Welcome from another old age person. You will enjoy the stay. Where you from, what do you do?

Don Bullock
07-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Welcome Eugene. There are a lot of us "mature" adults here.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the Creek Eugene! From beginners to pros....they are all here willing to exchange information.

Eugene Malone
07-19-2007, 7:17 AM
Hi Paul,thanks for the welcome. I'm from a village called Myshall, Co.Carlow Ireland. I'm retired now was a Trucker notice I used a capital T people have been known to make a mistake ,I'm heading for 69 and have had a few OP's and warnings so I've settled for the good life now.
Usless at woodworking ,local timber mill owner reckons I'm making a fortune he's finding it hard to supply me. Thanks to all for the welcome Regds. Eugene Malone Slan Leat.

Eugene Malone
07-19-2007, 7:19 AM
:D ;) Hi Paul,thanks for the welcome. I'm from a village called Myshall, Co.Carlow Ireland. I'm retired now was a Trucker notice I used a capital T people have been known to make a mistake ,I'm heading for 69 and have had a few OP's and warnings so I've settled for the good life now.
Usless at woodworking ,local timber mill owner reckons I'm making a fortune he's finding it hard to supply me. Thanks to all for the welcome Regds. Eugene Malone Slan Leat.;) ;)

Eugene Malone
07-19-2007, 8:08 AM
:) HI to all, Many thanks for the kind welcome to SAWMILL CREEK.I hope to fit in to the Cameradrie thats evedent in this wonderful site and be a usefull and considerate contributer to these posts.;) ;)
Now having got all that Bulls$$t out of the way let me tell you, only contact me if you want to make rubbish at which I'm an expert, and can also get more of the same from my constant meddling neighbour who is always available to put me on the wrong track.
If you have read this far in this post you will have realised that I know very little about woodwork and less about this E$$$ing computer but I love hearing others with wood related problems getting help and advice on how to solve them. I hope to be able to contribute some time ,but thanks for giveing me the chance to learn something along the way.
Regds. Eugene Malone, Slan Leat

Dave MacArthur
07-20-2007, 4:34 AM
Welcome Eugene! I might just enjoy reading your Irish ;) Particularly since I am drinking a Guinness at this moment!

Ron Blaise
07-20-2007, 6:54 AM
:) HI to all, Many thanks for the kind welcome to SAWMILL CREEK.I hope to fit in to the Cameradrie thats evedent in this wonderful site and be a usefull and considerate contributer to these posts.;) ;)
Now having got all that Bulls$$t out of the way let me tell you, only contact me if you want to make rubbish at which I'm an expert, and can also get more of the same from my constant meddling neighbour who is always available to put me on the wrong track.
If you have read this far in this post you will have realised that I know very little about woodwork and less about this E$$$ing computer but I love hearing others with wood related problems getting help and advice on how to solve them. I hope to be able to contribute some time ,but thanks for giveing me the chance to learn something along the way.
Regds. Eugene Malone, Slan Leat

We're pleased to have another one from across the pond Eugene! Didn't know ya'll had any wood in Ireland:rolleyes: . Welcome aboard, and that ain't no Bulls$$t!:D

Jim Becker
07-20-2007, 8:56 AM
Welcome aboard, Eugene!

Tony De Masi
07-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Welcome Eugene. Keep the Blarney flowing.

Eugene Malone
07-23-2007, 11:05 AM
We're pleased to have another one from across the pond Eugene! Didn't know ya'll had any wood in Ireland:rolleyes: . Welcome aboard, and that ain't no Bulls$$t!:D
Hiya Ron, Nice wlcome thank you, did'nt you hear? we're after finding a well in Kerry just outside Killarney and it's full of plastic wood, low maintence, and lasts forever, and guess what i'm the main agent for exports ,so get your orders in early its only $5.50 per cu board ft.;)
Looking fwd.to the banter, and of course the woodworking talk hope to learn a few things along the way. Best wishes and Slan Leat Boysie.:D

Eugene Malone
07-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Welcome Eugene! I might just enjoy reading your Irish ;) Particularly since I am drinking a Guinness at this moment!
Dave tks.for the welcome, I envy you the guinness cant partake meself anymore,but sure when I was at it I made sure I drank enough for these emergencies:D ,with the price of it now me pension would'nt even cure me .Thanks again for the welcome. Slan Leat Boysie :)