PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

Graham Skinner
07-16-2007, 8:45 PM
Hi Just wanted to say Hello,
and to let you all know that I think this is a great forum, your threads have been very helpfull to me.
I have been living in Toronto, Canada for about thee years, and before that I spent my whole live in England.

Thanks for reading this and kindest regards Graham Skinner.

Jude Kingery
07-16-2007, 8:47 PM
Hi Graham,
Welcome and I'd bet you'll really enjoy this forum. Lots of nice people and plenty of helpful information, great discussions. Glad you joined! Jude

Nancy Laird
07-16-2007, 8:50 PM
Welcome, Graham. Wade right in, the water's fine.l The bullfrogs and tadpoles don't nibble your toes too badly.

You will find a wealth of good and helpful information and some great conversation, as well as a passle of new friends. We're a great group, so don't be shy. And we LOVE pictures.

Nancy

Bruce Page
07-16-2007, 9:39 PM
Graham, welcome to SMC. There are a lot of talented people to learn from here. How long have you been woodworking?

Ken Fitzgerald
07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the Creek Graham! From beginners to pros .....they're all here willing to civily exchange information. Take or leave information as you see fit!......Again....Welcome!

Graham Skinner
07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks Bruce.

I used to do some woodworking at school in the 1980's. and never realy tried it again untill I got to Canada about tree years ago when my wife asked me to make a worktop for hairstyling, and thats about how I got in to it.
We have just moved to a town house and I have taken the whole single car garage to use as my work shop, she even took me shopping to buy some new tools.