PDA

View Full Version : CLTT Examples

jack Halley
07-16-2007, 8:30 PM
I posted this in the "Laser Engravers and CNC Tools" forum but didn't know how to move it sorry!

I wonder if I could impose on those who do CLTT to show a series of samples (examples) of the work on different materials? I did see the one on wood that Larry sent.
if you don't wish to send to the forum please send to:
jhalley_at_mchsi_dot_com.

Thanks for any help--- the process does seem pretty hand-in-glove with laser engraving.

Larry Bratton
07-17-2007, 6:12 PM
Jack, I sent you a PM. I gave you a link to my website that has examples. Don't know if it's "legal" to post a link to my commercial site here, so I will PM it to ya. Let me know if you have questions.

Keith Outten
07-17-2007, 9:15 PM
Larry,

Go to your UserCP and add a link to your web site there. Anytime you need to send someone to your site the link will be available by clicking on your name and selecting the link from the menu.

Larry Bratton
07-18-2007, 3:30 PM
OK..thanks Ken

jack Halley
07-18-2007, 4:03 PM
Thanks Larry for all your help.
great samples!
Great work

jack Halley

Larry Bratton
07-18-2007, 9:25 PM
Thanks Larry for all your help.
great samples!
Great work

jack Halley
Your welcome Jack. Good luck with it. Its really a neat process and not a lot of money to get into. As you saw on my site I am expanding into wide format printing and am waiting with my tongue hanging out for that Canon 44" printer. From all accounts it's going to be a wayyy cool machine. Thanks for looking.