PDA

View Full Version : WWing and fingers

Gary Herrmann
07-16-2007, 6:29 PM
No, I didn't lose one, but I did put a nice gash in the side of my right middle finger. Can grip much with out pain and making it start to ooze. Even typing is unpleasant.

Dangit. All that stuff to work on and I can't even do a decent job of holding a screwdriver or a turning tool. Argh.

Guess it is better than losing a digit tho...

Robert McGowen
07-16-2007, 11:26 PM
My 9 and 3/4 fingers agree that it could have been worse! :eek: Be careful out there........

Jim Becker
07-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Ask any pro sport player what the worst injuries are and many will say fingers. We all use them so much that any discomfort is magnified...there are a great many nerve endings in our fingers so we can use them in many precise ways. Damaging the fingers means those nerve endings have a lot to talk about!

Wes Bischel
07-17-2007, 4:06 PM
Gary, I know what you mean!! I broke a knuckle on Father's day and haven't been able to do much since!:mad: Even the simple things - like sleeping can be a pain!:eek: :eek:
I hope you heal quickly - and stop moving it - that oozing is making me sick to my stomach!;) :D

Wes

Gary Herrmann
07-17-2007, 7:05 PM
Ask any pro sport player what the worst injuries are and many will say fingers. We all use them so much that any discomfort is magnified...there are a great many nerve endings in our fingers so we can use them in many precise ways. Damaging the fingers means those nerve endings have a lot to talk about!

Years of basketball. You should see some of my knuckles after jamming my fingers a hundred times or so.