PDA

View Full Version : Five Barns Lost and Found

Bill Grumbine
07-15-2007, 4:01 PM
Greetings all

The list is remarkably short this year, at least as opposed to that of years past. I have a sheaf of pictures that I suspect belongs to Col George. After all, he is starring in almost every one of them. ;-)

I found Dominic's mesquite box, and he knows that I have it.

I also have a 1/2" bowl gouge that is not mine.

Other than that there is some beer left to drink up, along with a lot of "health food" to go with it. I am going to start on that in a few minutes.

So check your shops or tool rolls to see if you are missing a bowl gouge, and let me know.

Bill

Fred Voorhees
07-15-2007, 8:25 PM
Hope all went well Bill. You certainly had some decent weather for this years event. Looking forward to seeing pics from the weekend. Hopefully, some day ....I will be able to make it up there for a "Five Barns" myself seeing that it would only be about an hour to an hour and a half drive. At this point in my life, I'm still enjoying a sport on the weekends that I have been going to since the early sixties.

Mark Pruitt
07-16-2007, 4:54 PM
OK, this should give you an idea of how sleep-deprived I am after the weekend:

I saw the comment about the bowl gouge and my heart skipped a beat since I had taken my 1/2" bowl gouge with me.

Then I realized that I had turned two pieces after arriving home yesterday, using said bowl gouge.

Man I need some rest.:p :rolleyes:

But what a great time it was!!! (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=61666):)