PDA

View Full Version : If women ruled the world...

John Miliunas
01-18-2004, 1:53 PM
OK girls, please, PLEASE don't take offense, as there is NONE intended. Fact is, LOML is the one who suggested I post this....After she stopped laughing so hard, it about brought tears to her eyes! :D

Tyler Howell
01-18-2004, 2:13 PM
John,

Don't be fooled. Women do rule the world.

Wolf Kiessling
01-18-2004, 2:17 PM
OK girls, please, PLEASE don't take offense, as there is NONE intended. Fact is, LOML is the one who suggested I post this....After she stopped laughing so hard, it about brought tears to her eyes! :D

John, what do you mean "IF" women ruled the world.....

BTW, I just showed it to SWMBO and she almost died laughing. Actually, that fits her to a Tee......

Wolf

Ralph Steffey
01-18-2004, 4:38 PM
Actually I heard they was coming out with a new tool line for women called " Pink and Dicker"

Mike Evertsen
01-18-2004, 4:46 PM
my ex used a meat mallet it was a multi tool one as a hammer as a keep the husband in line tool

John Miliunas
01-19-2004, 12:07 AM
John,

Don't be fooled. Women do rule the world.

Shhhhhhh! Don't let LOML hear that! Bad enough she "rules" this house! Wouldn't want her getting any ideas of the whole world! :cool:

Ed Falis
01-19-2004, 2:50 PM
Well, I dunno'. I was trying to have a work telecon a couple hours ago on speakerphone, and couldn't hear anything from that woman of mine running her skilsaw downstairs, prepping to put up a ceiling.

There can be worse kinds of problems ;-)

- Ed

John Miliunas
01-19-2004, 6:02 PM
Well, I dunno'. I was trying to have a work telecon a couple hours ago on speakerphone, and couldn't hear anything from that woman of mine running her skilsaw downstairs, prepping to put up a ceiling.

There can be worse kinds of problems ;-)

- Ed

Too cool, Ed! You're absolutely right...There can indeed be worse kinds of problems! My oldest daughter's idea of a "power tool" is her cell phone! "Roughing it" means a regular land-line cordless phone and if she needs to pick up a call on one of the corded phones, well throw her in with the Neanders! :cool:

Julie Wright
01-19-2004, 9:50 PM
John,
Your a Brave man. Good thing you live so far away!!!

But then again I do have a few friends that have that same tool kit.

Good Greif, where were their fathers, or their mothers ???

John Miliunas
01-19-2004, 10:22 PM
John,
Your a Brave man. Good thing you live so far away!!!

But then again I do have a few friends that have that same tool kit.

Good Greif, where were their fathers, or their mothers ???

Julie, "bravery" has nothing to do with it. "Stupidity..."? Maybe. :rolleyes: But then again, the very best nationality jokes, blonde jokes and yes, even "women" jokes have come from their respective origins!

As for the second part, I have just recently converted TLOML from a butter knife to a 9.6v PC drill and we got rid of the "shoe hammer" a long, long time ago! :D :cool:

Charles McKinley
01-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Hi Julie,

Technology has taken care of the distance priblem. The tool is called a "cyber smack"

Ready John?

SSSSMMMAAACCCKKKK!

PS funny post.

John Miliunas
01-20-2004, 10:30 PM
SSSSMMMAAACCCKKKK!

OUCH! You got a heckuva' right there, Chuck! Good thing it wasn't a closed fist or I'd be writing this from sometime the middle of next week! :cool: