PDA

View Full Version : Materials and/or kits needed

Dave Bonde
01-17-2004, 3:35 PM
Hello all, I teach Industrial Technology at a middle school and one of the projects students complete is a pen. I would love to have our student body get involved in this project. If anyone would like to partner with myself (and my school) by donating either pen kits or other supplies wood, finish ... that would be great. I will let the students set a goal but I would say we will want to make at least 100 pens. Home email dbonde@mycns.net school dbonde@po-1.iowa-falls.k12.ia.us

Chris Johnson
01-17-2004, 3:59 PM
Dave, I live in Des Moines, and might be able to help you out. I am going to let my group (penartists.com) know about this, and the local Woodcraft will be my next stop. They are great guys, and I am sure they will want in on this effort. Contact me and lets talk about your needs.

Hello all, I teach Industrial Technology at a middle school and one of the projects students complete is a pen. I would love to have our student body get involved in this project. If anyone would like to partner with myself (and my school) by donating either pen kits or other supplies wood, finish ... that would be great. I will let the students set a goal but I would say we will want to make at least 100 pens. Home email dbonde@mycns.net school dbonde@po-1.iowa-falls.k12.ia.us