PDA

View Full Version : THANKS from the Thompson family

John Miliunas
07-11-2007, 3:06 PM
Hi folks,

I was asked to please post this on behalf of Dale (Pesh) Thompson's family:

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to (finally) thank all of you for your support as we’ve grieved the loss of my dad, Dale Thompson (known to many of you as “Pesh”). Your input on poems and songs for his funeral was invaluable. But more than that, your impact on his life was priceless. He truly loved and respected all of you (though I know he’d never admit that to you!). I received regular updates on your lives and your projects … and you received regular updates on my life and the amazing projects he made for me J

I’ll admit that life has been a whirlwind and the reality of losing him here on earth is still setting in. As you know, he was a great man and is greatly missed. I take comfort in knowing I’ll see him again in Heaven … but I miss him today. God bless all of you for extending wisdom, laughter, comfort, patience, guidance and friendship to my dad over the years. I know you miss him too.

Keep creating … but don’t forget the Creator J

Love in Him,
Stacey (Thompson) Tushaus

And, a personal "Thanks" from me, as well, to all those who showed their support in this time of transition for Dale's family. It's greatly appreciated.

Jim Becker
07-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks, John, for passing on this warm message to the community.

Tyler Howell
07-12-2007, 8:39 AM
Pesh is still in my address file for jokes and Email threads. I still get atwing as I'm running the list to send stuff out.
Thanks Pesh, Miss you buddy.

John Miliunas
07-12-2007, 8:51 AM
Pesh is still in my address file for jokes and Email threads. I still get atwing as I'm running the list to send stuff out.
Thanks Pesh, Miss you buddy.

Tyler, you brought a tear to my eye just now. I've still got Pesh in all my address books and just haven't been able to his the "delete" to remove it. Don't think I will, either. Yup, he is most definitely missed.

"Thanks for the memories, Dale." :) :cool: