PDA

View Full Version : Office remodel nearly complete

Greg Flowers
07-11-2007, 1:26 AM
Hi all. I'm a new poster but I've been reading and learning from these forums for some time now. I started a thread (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=61377) over in the finishing forum but since I spend most of my time here, I knew everyone would enjoy the pictures here as well.

The room is 10' x 15'. All wood is African Mahogany. Obviously it's a work in process but the end is in sight!

Comments/suggesstions/questions are always welcome. TIA. This forum is amazing. Here's the pics.

67767 67768 67769 67770

Jim Becker
07-11-2007, 2:09 AM
I like what you've done there, Greg. I may have the opportunity to do some build-in shelving as you show in that last picture (nearly identical setup, too) when our addiiton gets done.

Nice work!

Greg Flowers
07-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks, Jim. This has been quite a project for me and has taken quite a while. Mostly that's because I'm juggling a full time job, a 1 year old baby (avatar) and a wife that worked weekends several times during the project. I'd say I have about another month of weekends-only work. Can't wait to start using the office again.

Greg