PDA

View Full Version : Festool Training

Rob Wright
07-09-2007, 11:45 AM
I was just told by my wife that she gets to go to Vegas for a week for Festool Training in August. Her company that she works for just picked up the festool line. She works in as a technical rep and was asked to be a backup to one of the other guys. I am so jealous :(. I asked her if I could come along and pay for the trip so I could hang out with all the festool stuff - no response. She thinks that I am tool crazy! I think that she just wants to go to Vegas!

I have been drooling over a TS55 for the last year and I asked if she could get a bigger purse to out it in when she left. Do you think that you can carry one of those on a plane as a caryy on?:D

-Rob

Randal Stevenson
07-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I have been drooling over a TS55 for the last year and I asked if she could get a bigger purse to out it in when she left. Do you think that you can carry one of those on a plane as a caryy on?:D

-Rob

Would have to be in the luggage compartment. The airlines would be afraid, you would bring an convertor, plug it in and saw the plane in half, mid flight.

I wonder if they are demo'ing it via any of the burlesque show gals?

Don Bullock
07-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Maybe they'll offer a "special discount" for class participants.

Roland Chung
07-09-2007, 4:18 PM
You need to be there! What if they offer all of the attendees a free full set of festool products to help them gain familiarity - and she declines because you already have too many tools!!!

Rob Wright
07-09-2007, 5:49 PM
Roland -

My thoughts exactly. What kind of free tool samples can I get with her blocking my access! I am green with envy that she is able to go to this and I know that I will be answering questions from her customers by emailing haer so she can try to explain the tools!

I can only wish for a "special discount" I am hoping that she at least walks away with a shirt, hat, or screwdriver for me!:D Anything to finally own something with the little green letters!

Eugene A. Manzo III
07-09-2007, 7:28 PM
What happens in vegas stays in vegas including the "TOOLS" :D

Gary Keedwell
07-09-2007, 7:58 PM
Hmmm Go all the way to Vegas to play with tools:confused: :D

Gary K.

Roland Chung
07-10-2007, 3:51 PM
I'm getting ready to go all the way to Vegas just to look at tools next week. Me and 100 thousand other people from around the world - okay maybe that's an exageration, but a lot of people are going to be there. AWFS 2007

Gary Keedwell
07-10-2007, 6:02 PM
I'm getting ready to go all the way to Vegas just to look at tools next week. Me and 100 thousand other people from around the world - okay maybe that's an exageration, but a lot of people are going to be there. AWFS 2007
;) ;) ;) Vegas...look at tools?;) ;) ;) :D :D
Stay cool...heard it is real hot there.
Gary K.

Bill Spievak
07-11-2007, 5:46 PM
Rob, I expect a report on what you saw at Festool training and what you learned. If you don't promise her anything and everything, then you don't deserve to go.