PDA

View Full Version : Barracuda 2 at Amazon

Dave Lehnert
07-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Ok maybe this is old news to all of you but thought I would pass it along anyways. I was doing some research on here for the Barracuda 2 chuck from Penn State. $169.99. $8.00 shipping. Found by accident that Amazon sells that chuck for $149.99 and free shipping. I only thought PSI stuff was only sold through them.

Dale Bright
07-07-2007, 8:02 AM
Ok maybe this is old news to all of you but thought I would pass it along anyways. I was doing some research on here for the Barracuda 2 chuck from Penn State. $169.99. $8.00 shipping. Found by accident that Amazon sells that chuck for $149.99 and free shipping. I only thought PSI stuff was only sold through them.

Dave,

A few months back, I ordered the Barracuda 2 from Amazon for $141.00 with free shipping. The free shipping took a long time to arrive, I think it was over 2 weeks but the Amazon price is very good. There is also a vendor on EBay that sells PSI products at lower prices than PSI. He is very good and his shipping is very quick. His seller name is (disoorder), that spelling is correct.