PDA

View Full Version : Great Grizzly Customer Service

Greg Crawford
07-05-2007, 4:58 PM
I've read some recent negative stories about customer service, and wanted to share a positive.

I ordered a granite plate from Grizzly, among some other things, and it arrived with a corner broken off (picture). I called them, and in about 3 minutes, a new one was on it's way. They didn't want pictures or the old one returned or anything. I'm very impressed. Plus, the granite plate was cheaper than trekking all the way across Houston to get a scrap of float glass.

Will I order from Grizzly again? You bet!

Mark Engel
07-05-2007, 5:22 PM
I too have received very good customer service from the folks at Grizzly over the years.

steve tompkins
07-05-2007, 5:37 PM
my wife and i have ben buying from griz for a few years now. always had prompt and great service. there is a compressor in my future and nobody beats grizzly. i am also watching there new line of slider table saws. maybe someday... if they only sold a mini max tecnomax cu410, maybe they will start a line of combo machines.

Greg Crawford
07-05-2007, 5:45 PM
Steve,

In the latest catalog they have a combo planer/jointer, G0633. Maybe you won't have to wait too long.

Bill Lantry
07-05-2007, 6:22 PM
I've always gotten great customer service from them. I've heard other people have had other experiences, but they've always done right by me...

Thanks,

Bill

Scott Lingle
07-05-2007, 6:25 PM
I've been quite happy with Griz as well. I live a short distance from the Muncy, PA store and go in there occasionally to drool over...er, uh, research tools. Every time I go in there everyone is happy and friendly. I've never had problems with returns or merchandise. It is good to point out the positives sometimes.