PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Boss

Byron Trantham
01-15-2004, 2:57 PM
Let me introduce yo to Ainsley Marie - aka the Boss! She really had a facination with the tools. Look at the pic name for a laugh.

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-15-2004, 3:24 PM
That's quite a little big shot you got there Byron! She is a cutie pie too! I like the binder clips on the hem of her shirt.........that is neat! She really looks like she knows what she is doing too! I like to see pics of the little ones.............thanks for posting them!

Glenn Clabo
01-15-2004, 6:44 PM
How CUTE can a little child get? Even figured out how to carry around the clamps!...well paperclips for now.

Todd Burch
01-15-2004, 7:15 PM
I like that - getting her accustomed to watching woodworking shows while she is still impressionable. Her husband, years from now, will thank you. We all thank you. You da man!

Chris Padilla
01-15-2004, 8:05 PM
How old is she...my little girl is nearly 23 months...I can hardly believe she will be 2 years old! It seems we just had her!

Nice collection of Bessey clamps...I thought I had a lot...you've put me to shame! :)

Todd Burch
01-15-2004, 9:18 PM
Byron - I've been studying these pictures. You are busted, buddy!

First, is that the same white melamine cabinet that you were making for that doctor 4 months ago? Shame on you!!

Second, look at that rat's nest of wiring by your feet!! You need a built-in with wire management! Wires are bad. Very bad.

Byron Trantham
01-16-2004, 7:39 AM
Byron - I've been studying these pictures. You are busted, buddy!

First, is that the same white melamine cabinet that you were making for that doctor 4 months ago? Shame on you!!

Second, look at that rat's nest of wiring by your feet!! You need a built-in with wire management! Wires are bad. Very bad.

Dear Mister Don't-Miss-A-Thing,
Yes that's the cabinet for the Doctor. No it's not still in my shop. Delivered a long time ago. I just got around to putting these pictures together.

Yes I need wire management (like I need a hole in the head)! I hate wire management (at home). I spent 25 years working with PCs and trying to "make them pretty" but everytime I did, something would go wrong and out came the wires again. So my theory is leave them messy and nothing will break! :D :D :D Actually my wife and I are working on a total redesign of our computer room. All custom stuff which will include wire management. Believe me when I tell you, SHE hates the wires too!

Byron Trantham
01-16-2004, 7:53 AM
How old is she...my little girl is nearly 23 months...I can hardly believe she will be 2 years old! It seems we just had her!

Nice collection of Bessey clamps...I thought I had a lot...you've put me to shame! :)

Chris she will be two years old in five days! Big party you know!

My Bessy collection gained four more (50 inchers) during Christmas. I think that will about do it. :p

Jim Becker
01-16-2004, 9:11 AM
The "boss" is very cute...and apparently quite an able shop assistant. And what's not to like about a gal who likes Norm? :D

Rob Bourgeois
01-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Chris she will be two years old in five days! Big party you know!

Hey Byron. My daughter will be 2 also in five days (Jan 21). I taught her to use the measuring tape too. Measures everything dont think the dog likes it that much. When she sees a tool that I have on TV and says "daddys tools"( Main one is the dewalt drill driver). We to watch TIVOed shows of Norm, wood works and Woodwright Shop" right after breakfast.

Daniel Rabinovitz
01-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Byron
She is a candidate for her set of tools.
Check out the Grizzly catalog for her own tool belt complete with ahrd hat, suspenders and several tools.
Love the photos
Daniel