PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Needed - Ruler & Oil Tanker

James & Zelma Litzmann
07-04-2007, 2:03 PM
Happy 4th everyone, hope you are all doing good. I know it's been a while since you all have heard from us. We have moved downtown and now seem to have somewhat of a real retail store. We are still learning and growing. It's been great, the people are a true blessing. If any of you remember what we are about, we want to open a Christian Coffee Shop directed toward the elderly. Since we moved we need a licensed plumber and electrician to build out our kitchen and bathrooms, we’ve been here for 2 months. The bids we've got so far are unattainable, as in . . . not in our price range. Sorry to be so long winded.

Would anyone happen to have a cdr file of a ruler and an oil tanker truck?

Thank in advance and God Bless,
Zelma (Psalms 18:2)

Stephen Beckham
07-04-2007, 3:49 PM
Left in original colors - you should be able to break them apart and recolor or vectorize as needed...

Keith Outten
07-06-2007, 5:32 AM
Here is a vector file for a 12" scale. Someone else may have one that is of better quality but this is a start. I often make these from adhesive backed Laser Lights so they can be adhered to a bench top, wood lathe, etc. Also handy for wraparound radial measurements.

Keith Outten
07-06-2007, 5:38 AM
Here is a carpenters square that I often cut from scrap acrylic that is pretty handy. Note that you can either raster engrave or vector cut the tick marks. Cutting the tick marks provides an accurate stop for a pencil to make a mark. Add some small circles to the upper end of the ticks and you can scribe circles...just a couple of ideas.

James & Zelma Litzmann
07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Just a not to say Thank You! You guys are way too kind. These are going to work GREAT!

Thanks again,
Zelma (Psalms 8:2)