PDA

View Full Version : One Time Favor... Photograv Conversion...

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 7:42 AM
Could someone please run this picture through Photograv to be engraved on 12"x12" absolute black granite???

I'm ordering the software today but probably will not get it, or get through the learning curve, in time for the show this weekend...:eek:

It's my Wife's Parents wedding picture and want it for the wall after the show...

I can post a link to my web site for a larger copy if it helps...

Thanks Mark...:o

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2007, 8:31 AM
Size the pictue to the exact size you need it to be then send it to me and I will be happy to help.

Mark

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 9:14 AM
Thanks!!! I sent you an e-mail with the picture to your web site contact address...

Mark...

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2007, 9:54 AM
I have not recieved the email yet. As soon as I get it I will convert it for you. Please check to make sure the address is correct mark@woodenshamrock.com

Mark

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 10:14 AM
It was hung up in my Outbox... I re-sent it to you...

Thanks so Mark.

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Check your e-mail! Let me know if that works for you

Mark

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Going to go try it right now... :D

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 1:19 PM
Ahhh, now that turned out nice... Thank you so much Mark!!!

I'll be ordering Photograv today...:)

It looks much better in person...:eek:

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2007, 1:38 PM
Mark,

You are very welcome! I have recieved so much help from people on this site that I am happy to be able to give something back! The photo looks nice I hope the wife likes it.

Mark

Mark Koenig
06-27-2007, 2:34 PM
She got home and started to cry... She loved it so much and now wants me to make a memorial plaque for her parents grave site...

Her Mother passed a few months ago of brain cancer... Her Father passed 12 years ago at the young age of 42 years...

That piece of stone really touched her heart... She thanks you for your help...:o

Take Care, Mark...

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2007, 4:20 PM
Mark

My condolences to you and you wife. I am glad I was able to help. If there is any time I can help you please don't hesitate to ask!

Mark