PDA

View Full Version : spray can tube

Harvey M. Taylor
06-26-2007, 6:27 PM
Hi, Guys,
Max here. Having trouble keeping up with the little red spray-can tube that comes with WD40 spray lubricant? When finished spraying, try tucking the tube inside the rim of the spray can. It will be there when you need it next. Not my original idea, just thought it had merit. Dont recall where I first read it.

If a metal lathe is made of metal, shouldnt a wood lathe be made of wood??? Just a rambling thought.

Ben Grunow
06-26-2007, 9:40 PM
I made a 3/4 by 3/4" board about 10" long and drilled 10 holes (1/8") in it and screwed it to the inside of my paint/oil/bug killer/brake cleaner/..... cabinet door and there are always a few there for me.

John Schreiber
06-26-2007, 10:10 PM
I just lose them. I'll try your idea.

mark page
06-27-2007, 6:48 AM
I have a cribbage game I never use, hmmm, wonder if that board would work??? May have to give it a try.

Brent Dowell
06-27-2007, 11:06 AM
I recently purchased a new can of that stuff that has a cool permanently attached tube. Flip it up, and it goes out the tube, flip it down, and it sprays a wide pattern.

I have a little jar I put on the shelf where I just keep all the loose straws...

Randy Meijer
07-03-2007, 6:37 PM
I duct tape a piece of plastic soda straw to the side of the can. Fold it in half, first, and cut it to an appropriate length. Pull the duct tape tight enough so the straw is slightly collapsed. This will cause the straw to exert some pressure on the little red thing and keep it in place.