PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tahoe Fire

Bernie Weishapl
06-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Was wondering if anyone has heard from Malcolm Tibbets? Wondered if the fire was close to his home up at Tahoe? That fire according to the news is taking out homes by the dozens. Just curious.

Pat Salter
06-25-2007, 11:19 PM
No news about Malcolm. Guess he goes to top of prayer list for a bit.

Jude Kingery
06-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey guys, last I heard Malcolm was planning on attending Portland and they felt like the fire might not affect their property, least that's what someone else said on another site. So I don't know - this is second-hand information - but they said he's going to attend the Portland symposium and his wife was going to stay home to just keep an eye on things, fires were maybe ten miles away from their home, they said. That's all I know, just thought I'd offer that information and hope and pray all's going to be ok. Take care, Jude

Bernie Weishapl
06-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the info. That has got to be a nightmare. Hope they will be ok.

Jude Kingery
06-27-2007, 1:05 AM
Hey Bernie,

Just heard a response from Malcolm on another site, anyway, he said his property and wife are alright, but he has heard very dear friends lost everything int he fires. Hmm. Glad he's ok, but sure, our thoughts and prayers go out to those folks. Just thought you might want an update far as I know. Take care, Jude