PDA

View Full Version : Please Support The Creek - Shirts, Hats and Patches - Taking Orders Now

Jackie Outten
03-03-2007, 9:47 PM
Please Support SawMill Creek
Get your Member Account Status updated to Contributor By Purchasing any Item over $18.00

Hi everyone,

It's time to place our summer order. T-shirts, polo shirts, denim shirts, patches and denim hats, and coffee mugs. Prices include shipping in US except for the mugs. Here goes:

T-shirts (could not find a tagless pocket shirt)
6.1 oz 100% preshrunk cotton with seamless double-needle collar, taped neck and shoulders, double-needle bottom hem, double-needle 5 point pocket, quarter turned to eliminate center crease. Colors available in S - XL are sports grey, ash, white, natural, sand, light blue, black, forest green, gold, lime, maroon, navy, orange, red, and royal. Colors available in 2XL -4XL are white, sports grey, black, navy, and orange.

The sawmillcreek logo will be embroidered above the pocket. Prices include shipping
S - XL - 18.50
2XL - 19.50
3XL - 21.00
4XL - 22.50
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Polo Shirts w/ pocket logo above pocket
- 65/35 poly/cotton blend
- 5.7 ounce
- Extra Durable
- Treated with DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector
- Rib knit collar & cuffs
- Stain resistant
- Wrinkle resistant
- Curl free collar
- Wood tone buttons
- Patch pocket
- 13 brilliant colors
- Sizes: XS-6XL

Colors: red, white, tan, royal, yellow, navy, kelly, hunter, orange, black, and
burgandy.

Prices include shipping:

S - XL - 29.50
2XL - 31.00
3XL - 33.00
4XL - 35.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long sleeve denim shirts (logo above pocket)
- Jerzees brand
- 100% cotton
- 6.5 ounce
- Button down collar
- center front placket
- Double back yoke
- 2 side back pleats
- left chest V-top pocket
- Two button adjustable cuffs
- Button through sleeve placket
- Double-needle tailoring
- woodtone buttons
Sizes S - 4XL
Colors: Black stone, blue, khaki brown, medium stonewash & natural
Prices include shipping
S - XL - 29.00
2XL - 31.00
3XL - 33.00
4XL - 35.00

SMC denim hats - $18.95 includes shipping in US - denim blue shown below right.

Patches: 3" sawmillcreek logo
5.00 each (prices includes shipping)

Coffee Mugs[/COLOR]: White 15 ounces with sawmill creek logo and your name. We can also make custom mugs. Coffee mugs can be shipped out within a few days. These can be ordered at any time.
$10.00 each plus $5 shipping for sawmillcreek mug.
$12.50 each plus $5 shipping for custom mug.

I will be taking orders until Monday, July 2nd. You can pay via paypal to sales@northwindassociates.com or you can send a check to Northwind Associates, 8770 Little England Road, Hayes, VA 23072. Please specify what you are ordering, the size and color.

Once all the orders have been received I will place them on Tuesday, July 3rd. My distributor said it would probably take about three weeks before the order would come in but I will keep you posted.

Thanks.

Jackie

Steve Clardy
03-04-2007, 6:38 PM
Jackie.

I'm due for another blue demin ball cap.
I've about wore out my present blue one.

Put me down for one please.
Thanks
Steve

Jackie Outten
03-04-2007, 8:25 PM
Steve,

I have 20 blue denim hats on hand right now so you can get one whenever you are ready.

Jackie

Steve Clardy
03-04-2007, 8:50 PM
Thanks!!:)

Ordered

bill walton
03-05-2007, 5:19 PM
How do I actually order an item?
Thanks,
bill

Pete Brown
03-05-2007, 5:27 PM
How do I actually order an item?
Thanks,
bill

Paypal or snail mail. It's buried in the message above, but the paypal email address is in there.

I placed mine via paypal and just put the item number, size, color and price in the comments box, one per line

Pete

bill walton
03-05-2007, 6:22 PM
I saw the note abot paypal but was looking for some order blank.

Brian Hough
03-05-2007, 6:30 PM
Do you ship to Canada, if so what is the cost?
Thanks ,Brian

Steven DeMars
03-06-2007, 1:12 AM
Please save one SMC Blue Denim Cap for me. Check is in route . . . .

Thanks,
Steve

Jeff Cybulski
03-06-2007, 7:20 AM
Just ordered a new hat.

Thanks, Jeff

Don Bullock
03-06-2007, 8:04 AM
As a newbeee I've been wqaiting for this. Thanks Jackie. What a super way to support the "Creek" in more than one way. My order is in the mail.:D

Tim Malyszko
03-06-2007, 9:16 AM
My order is on the way for an XL Burgandy Polo Shirt. I can't wait to show it off. Too bad I won't have it before this Saturday with my classes with David Marks.

Thanks.

Jackie Outten
03-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Brian

If you send me a private message with your address and what you would like to order; I should be able to get a shipping price for you. We are always happy to ship to our Canandian friends.

Jackie

Justin Dreier
03-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Ordered a blue denim hat via paypal. Thank You. Justin

Mike Thomas
03-10-2007, 9:35 AM
I am in for a blue denim hat and a long sleeve blue denim shirt size medium. I would like to pay via pay pal. Do I just send the payment to the email address shown or am I missing something.

Steve Clardy
03-10-2007, 10:23 AM
I am in for a blue denim hat and a long sleeve blue denim shirt size medium. I would like to pay via pay pal. Do I just send the payment to the email address shown or am I missing something.

Yes. Send to that email address shown

Scott Perry
03-10-2007, 5:33 PM
Well, normally I don't do this, but send me the one with the yellow shirt on, she looks about the right size. Shoot for the price send me two of her. Oops, better just one, could cause a little trouble. Ouch, I have just been smacked err... informed-- that this is not a mail order bride forum. My apologies. I guess I will get a hat. Thanks :D

Larry Rasmussen
03-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Have any XL t shirts on hand? I would like to try one only, sometimes I'm an L sometimes XL depending on brand. If there are some on hand please post what colors are available and I'll pay pal you for one to test drive. Thanks, Larry R

Jackie Outten
03-11-2007, 2:29 PM
Larry,

Unfortunately I don't have any on hand. I order them from my distributor once I get all the orders together. Perhaps someone who has purchased a Large or Extra Large Tshirt could tell you if they run true to size.

Thanks.

Jackie

Nancy Laird
03-11-2007, 3:26 PM
Jackie,

E-mail sent with order and payment info.

Thanks,

Nancy

Dave Ray
03-12-2007, 1:40 PM
Just ordered replacement hat, Jackie. Sent email and used paypal. Thank you.

Bill Lewis
03-13-2007, 8:35 AM
Steve,

I have 20 blue denim hats on hand right now so you can get one whenever you are ready.

Jackie

Hey Jackie, do you have any of the tan denim hats on hand?

Jackie Outten
03-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Bill,

I don't have any of the tan hats on hand. I have to order them in increments of 12 so if I could get 12 people to order one I would add that to our order.

Jackie

Tom Hoffman
03-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Jackie: Your comment under T-shirts "Need a minimum of six" Does that mean that your order to the manufacturer needs to have six, or is that a minimum order for us "Creekers?"

Jackie Outten
03-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Tom,

I just edited the original post. I need to order a total of six tshirts from my distributor. I have at least that many now so there is no problem.

Jackie

Kurt Rosenzweig
03-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Paypal and order sent! Thanks!:D Long sleeve denim 2XL and a hat.

Jackie Outten
03-16-2007, 8:15 PM
Thanks everyone for your orders. Just a reminder I am placing the order for T-shirts, polo shirts and denim shirts on Tuesday, March 20th. It will probably take about three weeks to get them. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jackie

Tom Hoffman
03-17-2007, 9:37 PM
Paypal on its way for two XL T-shirts: 1 sports grey and one sand.

Brian Hale
03-18-2007, 10:01 AM
I just ordered 2 more shirts!! :D

Thanks Jackie!

Brian :)

Don Bullock
03-18-2007, 6:25 PM
Thanks everyone for your orders. Just a reminder I am placing the order for T-shirts, polo shirts and denim shirts on Tuesday, March 20th. It will probably take about three weeks to get them. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jackie

Jackie, I hope you got my order and check. Thank you very much. Your work on this is appreciated.:D

Sammy Shuford
03-19-2007, 3:31 PM
You shouold have received a paypal payment for 18.95 for one blue/white hat.
Thanks

Jackie Outten
03-19-2007, 5:43 PM
Don,

I received your order on Friday. Thank you very much.

Sammy,

The only hats I have right now are the denim hats. I have to have at least 12 people order the khaki and blue hat before I can place the order. So far, you are the only one. If you don't want a denim hat, I will be happy to refund your money.

Let me know.

I will place the order tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who ordered. We appreciate the support.

Sammy Shuford
03-19-2007, 8:43 PM
OK, send the one you do have, thanks for letting me know.

Ken Styer
03-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Jackie,

Ever have 'tall' sizes available?? I wear a Large Tall.

Ken

Hilel Salomon
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi, Bought the hat but posted it on a thread that may have been last year's. Anyway, I used paypal for a denim hat. Thanks, Hilel.

Jackie Outten
03-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Ken,

I am not sure if I can get tall sizes but I will check today and send you a private message.

Hilel, I will get the hat out to you tomorrow.

Jackie

John Grossi
03-28-2007, 6:31 PM
Jackie, I was wondering if any of the long sleeve denim shirts are left. I was looking for "large" in just about any color. Looks like I had to pre-order, but figured I would give a try.:rolleyes: Thanks Paul

Jackie Outten
03-28-2007, 8:33 PM
Paul,

I will go ahead and order you a large in the denim shirt--just let me know what color and how you want to pay. The order is about a week late going in because my distributor is remodeling his office area.

Jackie

Ted Miller
03-30-2007, 4:15 PM
Jackie, You have a few PMs...

John W. Willis
03-30-2007, 7:51 PM
I sure would like to see a ceramic coffee mug with the SMC logo on it?

Scott Rathburn
04-02-2007, 7:19 PM
Jackie
If it's not to late I would like to order 2 Large T Shirts , Navy and Forest Green. Also a Denim Hat. Let me know and I'll send the money Paypal.
Thanks
Scott

Jackie Outten
04-02-2007, 10:23 PM
John,

I am working on the mugs. I will let you know as soon as I can get something together.

Jackie

Rick Runyon
04-05-2007, 10:56 AM
hey hey hey and hi

just sent $ via paypal for a new hat. All my others are covered with sawdust and stuff!!! hummmmmm -

happiness is being covered in sawdust!!!

Jackie Outten
04-06-2007, 7:51 PM
Rick,

You hat was shipped out this afternoon. You should have it soon.

Jackie

Ed Gibbons
04-08-2007, 6:52 PM
I think long sleeve Ts or long sleeve mock turtlenecks would be a big hit!

Jackie Outten
04-08-2007, 8:40 PM
Ed,

I will see what can I do when I place another order in June.

The orders went in on March 27th. My distributor is having his office enlarged so I couldn't get the order in as quickly as I wanted to. Hopefully the orders will be here in about three weeks. I will keep everyone up-to-date on the orders. As soon as they come in, I will post in this forum.

Thanks for your patience.

Jackie

Dave Hale
04-12-2007, 9:31 AM
Jackie,

Got my denim hat yesterday. Thanks!

Nancy Laird
04-18-2007, 4:25 PM
Jackie,

Is there any timetable on when the orders will be shipped? I ordered several weeks ago?--and my payment hasn't cleared my checking account yet either.

Please let me know that you got the payment (I think I made it through PayPal - D&N Specialties - for $68.00.

Thanks much.

Nancy Laird

Jackie Outten
04-18-2007, 4:49 PM
Nancy,

I have just received a shipment of shirts that I am now going through. I will be shipping them out in the next few days.

I have looked through all the paypal payments for March 1 through April 10th and I can't find one for D&N Specialities.

Jackie

Nancy Laird
04-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Jackie,

E-mail sent with order and payment info.

Thanks,

Nancy

Jackie, just found my post from March 11 where I ordered by e-mail and sent CC information. (Can't find the e-mails on my computer.) I actually recall now sending two e-mails, one with part of the CC number, and the second with the last part of the number and the exp. date. I can't even recall exactly what I ordered, either :confused: . Will you let me know if you find it among the e-mails?

Thanks,

Nancy

Ken Milhinch
04-22-2007, 2:25 AM
Hopefully mine is on the way ?
I have to wait longer than most, but it's something to look forward to.:D

Jackie Outten
04-22-2007, 3:45 AM
Ken,

I went to my local post office today to get a global priority box to ship your shirts. They didn't have any. I will try the post office near the high school where I teach on Monday and hopefully will have them out to you by Monday afternoon.

Jackie

Roy Harding
04-22-2007, 4:12 AM
Bill,

I don't have any of the tan hats on hand. I have to order them in increments of 12 so if I could get 12 people to order one I would add that to our order.

Jackie

Add me to the list of "tan hat" seekers. Hell - add two for me. (SWAMBO likes to match when we go out).

Roy (also in Canada)

Jackie Outten
04-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Roy,

So far you are the only tan hat seeker. If you change your mind I have denim hats available.

Jackie

Don Bullock
04-24-2007, 9:29 AM
Don,

I received your order on Friday. Thank you very much.

Jackie, the shirts came yeaterday. They are very good quality and I really like the royal blue color polo. I'll definately enjoy them. Are you planning any future sales? I may wish to order a couple more polos in the future. Thank you for all your work on this project.

BTW -- What kind of teaching do you do? My wife and I are third grade teachers in our local school didtrict. We team teach together.

Jackie Outten
04-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Don,

I am glad you like your shirts. I plan on making another shirt order in June so keep watching. For those of you who have not received your orders, please be patient. I am working as hard as I can to get them out to you.

I teach high school business classes--Accouting I, Accounting II, Business Management, Business Law and keyboarding.

Brian Hale
04-25-2007, 5:36 PM
I got mine yesterday!!

Thanks Jackie, we appreciate your hard work.

Brian :)

John Grossi
04-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Got my long sleeve denim shirt today. Very nice. Pretty good system when we can help support this website and get a shirt out of it. Thank you!

Don Orr
04-27-2007, 9:53 AM
I agree with John, nice way to be able to help out this great site. Very nice shirt too!!

Robert Rosensteel
05-02-2007, 6:10 PM
How do I order hats and shirts,not real swift with computer orders?
Thanks Robert

Jackie Outten
05-02-2007, 9:14 PM
Robert,

I have some of the denim hats right now that you can order. They are $18.95 which includes shipping. I will be putting another order for shirts in June so keep watching the sawmillcreek store. You can order by mailing a check to Northwind Associates, 8770 Little England Road, Hayes, VA 23072 or you can pay via payal to sales@northwindassociates.com

Jackie

Ken Milhinch
05-06-2007, 10:59 PM
My shirts arrived today Jackie, thank you. Very nice they are too. Pity I can only wear one colour at a time. :)

Jackie Outten
05-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Ken,

Thanks for letting me know your shirts arrived. I was wondering how long they would take to get to you.

Jackie

Dave Fifield
05-12-2007, 4:38 AM
When are you taking inputs for the June order Jackie (now?)? I will be needing some polo shirts, and hopefully a tea mug or two!

Cheers,

Jackie Outten
05-12-2007, 8:43 AM
Dave,

I plan on taking orders starting May 19th. Hopefully I will have a coffee mug to show you as well.

Jackie

Rob Tolentino
05-28-2007, 9:59 PM
I will be sending out a check tomorrow morning for a shirt. Since it's past May 19th - Any word on the coffee mugs?

Steve Hayes
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Tan denim hats, any in stock?

Thanks!
Steve

Keith Outten
05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
I will be sending out a check tomorrow morning for a shirt. Since it's past May 19th - Any word on the coffee mugs?

Rob,

Jackie and I are going to produce our own coffee mugs. We got tired of waiting for our normal supplier to just get us a price and gave up on him. We now have our own coffee mug press and have two cases of 15 oz mugs ready to go, the manly mugs with the large handle.

I had meant to get some done before now but our schedule lately with our oldest daughter graduating from MCV, moving back home and her upcoming wedding has played havoc on our schedule.

I promise to get sample mugs done in the next couple of days and photos for everyone to view. we lack experience with the new press but should be able to produce some beautiful mugs as soon as I can get the color adjusted properly.

Thanks,
Keith

Pat Zabrocki
06-13-2007, 8:59 PM
Any hats left.... thought I'd check before sending a paypal and I'm in for a coffee mug too.

cheers
Pat

Jackie Outten
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Pat,

I have some denim hats left. Keith and I are doing a test run on the mugs tonight so we should have something up about the mugs by the weekend.

Thanks.

Jackie