PDA

View Full Version : table saw idenification?

"Jason Belous"
06-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Has anyone ever herd or had experience with Lyndhurst machinery? Someone localy is selling a Lyndhurst table saw at a dirt cheap price and I have no experience with this brand. Just looking for some input if anyone knew anything about it.

Cliff Rohrabacher
06-16-2007, 7:41 AM
Has anyone ever herd or had experience with Lyndhurst machinery? Someone localy is selling a Lyndhurst table saw at a dirt cheap price and I have no experience with this brand. Just looking for some input if anyone knew anything about it.

It's english and they are out of business ( I think)

mark page
06-16-2007, 8:12 AM
I have been around one Lyndhurst table saw and it is a UK made machine. They rival Delta or Jet on quality for the particular machine I was exposed to. I do not know how many models are made so it's a buyer beware type thing. I also do not know the parts availability if needed for these saws. Hope this helps. Doing a search on lyndhurst, it looks like there is one available on fleabay that is in your neck of the woods.

"Jason Belous"
06-17-2007, 10:51 PM
thanks for the response. Not in need of a saw so i'll probably let it go.

Phil Pritchard
06-18-2007, 1:50 PM
From the UK :) Lyndhurst are a small importer of Chaiwanese "clone" machinery. They are not and never have been a manufacturer to my knowledge

Phil