PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Oregon want a small wood medallion order?

Bill Cunningham
06-15-2007, 2:35 PM
I have received a email, and phonecall from a gentleman in Beaverton Oregon that requires 20 or so 1" x .125 Medallions for inserting into his wood projects.. His previous supplier no longer makes them.. I can do them for him, but I'm also 3000 miles away, in another country.. If you want to contact him, send me a P.M with your email ad. and I'll forward you the info I received.. I'll be back on here sometime over the weekend..

Nancy Laird
06-17-2007, 3:51 PM
Bill, in case you haven't had any responses, you might want to contact Joe Pelonio through the Creek. He might be interested, and he's in Washington state.

Nancy

Mike Hood
06-17-2007, 4:52 PM
I'm in Washington state just north of there. Pass him my email (somesailor@gmail.com), and I can see what I can do to help him out.

By chance I have several thousand wood blanks (all sizes) for medalions that I picked up at an estate sale and am not sure what to do with.

Bill Cunningham
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi Folks.. Sorry i did not make it back on over the weekend as promised.. But I have all the info from the PM's and I will forward it all to him, and he can make up his mind as to who and where..
Thanks for the help..

Mike Hood
06-19-2007, 11:56 PM
He's gonna send a sample up and I'll see if I can help him out. Ironically I have a GRUNCH of these from Bob Webb's estate sale (local Laser Engraver who passed away last year). I bought them (hundreds) without much idea as to what to do with them. Just wanted to help the family unload some stuff and move on.

Maybe they come to use afterall.