PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Terry Hatfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Peacock
06-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Happy Birthday Terry!!!!!!

May your day be filled with joy, family, and friends. May blessings pour upon you as you have never expected. Happy Birthday bud.

Terry Hatfield
06-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Thank you my brother. I'm working as usual. Amazing that the world doesn't recognize my birthday as some sort of holiday. :D

t

Ken Fitzgerald
06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday Terry!

Mark Cothren
06-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Terry!!! Man, you and Dennis just keep gettin' older and older...:D

Zahid Naqvi
06-13-2007, 12:23 PM
what others said. Hope you had a good one.
Mark there is only one direction this train goes, it's just a matter of when you got on it :eek:

Steve Clardy
06-13-2007, 1:18 PM
My my.

So Dennis and yours is the same day:confused: :eek:

Have a good one my friend:D

Chris Padilla
06-13-2007, 4:50 PM
Thank you my brother. I'm working as usual. Amazing that the world doesn't recognize my birthday as some sort of holiday. :D

t

I agree...y'all let mine go by without a thread! :( Only Mr. Becker sent me a PM....

Oh, this is about Terry! Shoot, I hate it when the world doesn't revolve around me! :mad:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY...HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!! :D

Jim Becker
06-13-2007, 5:01 PM
Happy birthday, Terry!

Nancy Laird
06-13-2007, 5:24 PM
Happy Birthday, Terry!!! Man, you and Dennis just keep gettin' older and older...:D

So, Mark, when is YOUR birthday, including the year, so we can razz you about getting older.;)

But do NOT talk about getting older. I have at least a decade on all of you---I was in high school when Terry and Dennis were born!!!:eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Terry.

Can we change the subject now??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nancy

Terry Hatfield
06-13-2007, 5:47 PM
My my.

So Dennis and yours is the same day:confused: :eek:

Have a good one my friend:D

Actually Dennis' was yesterday and mine is today. He's older.:D

t

Terry Hatfield
06-13-2007, 5:47 PM
Thanks everyone. I really don't feel older...'course I felt old enough already.

t

Terry Hatfield
06-13-2007, 5:52 PM
So, Mark, when is YOUR birthday, including the year, so we can razz you about getting older.;)

But do NOT talk about getting older. I have at least a decade on all of you---I was in high school when Terry and Dennis were born!!!:eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Terry.

Can we change the subject now??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nancy

Thank you so much for posting that Nancy. I feel much better now. :D