PDA

View Full Version : Lasered Leather Diary covers A4 & A5

Thinus Rabie
06-12-2007, 3:35 PM
Hi to all ,

This is my first post although I have been a member for awhile.

Generally I find it much more interesting to read all the treads than post any myself, as I have quickly learned that the members are very knowledgable about their subjects. I can at this stage add nothing to this forum, but can only gain, as I do all the time. The little I currently know about lasers I have learned here.
Thanks for this wonderful forum to Keith, his Team and everybody involved here.

I do however need someone's help, and was hoping someone would be so kind as to come to my rescue.

I would very much like to get into the Corporate Gifts market here in South Africa, but would like to offer something a bit different that the normal available products. (This is obviously only my humble opinion).

The product I would like to cut and engrave on my Laser is a leather cover for dairies A4 & A5, that can be stitched along the sides. I would like to personalize the diary covers with the Company logo and the persons name on the front . I guess this type of Corporate gift would always be in demand because of the value it would have to the individual. (Maybe more people would then make use of their diaries....ha..ha).

Would someone be willing to assist me with a CorelDraw X3 version of a drawing regarding the same , which a can change the lettering and logo on, ready for cutting on size?

For me to come up with something like this would probably take me a liftime. At this stage the experience is not there to do it myself, and I need to get the dust of this new baby of mine.

Many thanks in advance

Thinus Rabie
South Africa
Sasolburg
Freestate
Golden Laser 75 Watt 1300*700mm table size
framepro@telkomsa.net