PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all Creekers for Bandsaw help!

Adam Grills
06-11-2007, 6:37 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me information about their bandsaws. It helped me make my decision to purchase the Laguna LT20.

That and getting to see it right beside the MM20 at the Toronto WW Show sold me on the Laguna. At the show I was able to walk back and forth from the MM and Laguna (side by side boths) to compare. I went to the show thinking of getting the MM but after comparing the two there is a diffference. You can see my decision.:D

Here it is in the shop up and running. My first cut was 7.5" resaw in hard maple :o It performs just as I was expecting perfect. I will be doing some mod for dust collection as the single 4" port at the bottom of the saw is poor IMO. I can say that would be the only draw back about this saw and the company. After signing on the dotted line I have had nothing but great customer service. The saw was 3 weeks late coming in but that was more than made up with product :D to ease the pain. The saw went together easily and just as the manual outlined. Approx 45min and I had the saw togther and running. Running the dust collection and wiring took much longer.

Thanks again everyone for their imput and the PM's.
Adam

Jim Grill
06-11-2007, 8:32 AM
Awesome saw!

John Renzetti
06-11-2007, 9:04 AM
Hi Adam, That's a nice looking saw, it will give you years of enjoyment.
take care,
John

Jim Becker
06-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Congratulations on your new saw!