PDA

View Full Version : New Bench Dog

Phil Spencer
06-11-2007, 1:54 AM
Got a new bench dog the other day, just have to figure our how to use it.:)

Phil

Roy Harding
06-11-2007, 2:00 AM
That is one sweet pup - have fun!

I got a Mastiff pup about 6 weeks ago - she has certainly changed my life! She's really good at chewing wood up to unrecognizable pulp (takes after me, I guess) - some day I'll get her to "fetch" the right species for me!

Have a good time with your new Bench Dog - you'll figure out how to use it with time and patience.

Roy

Phil Spencer
06-11-2007, 2:11 AM
That is one sweet pup - have fun!

I got a Mastiff pup about 6 weeks ago - she has certainly changed my life! She's really good at chewing wood up to unrecognizable pulp (takes after me, I guess) - some day I'll get her to "fetch" the right species for me!

Have a good time with your new Bench Dog - you'll figure out how to use it with time and patience.

Roy

Thanks Roy

She is a Maltese Cavalier King Charles cross and is eight weeks old. only had her since last Thursday and I think that she has me sussed already.

Phil

Jim Becker
06-11-2007, 8:57 AM
Hmm...looks like an "accountant breed"... :D :D :D

Congrats! Beautiful puppy!

Doug Shepard
06-11-2007, 11:05 AM
... just have to figure our how to use it.:)

Phil

The near side is the infeed port, and the other side is the outfeed. Getting these mixed up is sure to mess up your bench.:D Otherwise, it's a dandy shop addition.

Doyle Alley
06-11-2007, 1:21 PM
Bench dawg huh? Yea, let's see him hold down a board for hand planing. Good looking pup you've got there.

Gary Keedwell
06-11-2007, 6:04 PM
Cute puppie....see he is adding up his puppy chow!!!:eek:

Gary K.

Ron Jones near Indy
06-11-2007, 6:37 PM
That is certainly one beautiful pup! Thanks for giving us a peek. Please post pictures as growth occures.

glenn bradley
06-11-2007, 6:55 PM
Warning, do not overtighten vise jaws when using this bench dog.

Pat Germain
06-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Call me nerdy, but this thread is really tickling my funny bone; major giggle-snorts at seeing The Bench Dog. :p

My beagle likes to be around when I'm working in my shop. I put him on his "happy chain" in the front yard and he sniffs around, rolls around on the grass and watches the neighborhood kids.

Gary Herrmann
06-12-2007, 4:35 AM
Very cute. Looks just like a Cav, don't see the Maltese part, but I don't know much about them.

Michael Gibbons
06-14-2007, 6:36 PM
If you can find it, Buy Nutro dog food. Thats all I feed my animal and he's as strong as an OX.

john mclane
06-14-2007, 7:20 PM
looks like you can get him to calculate thoses angles or get the fractions right. Cute Dog