PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Jesada?

Dick Holt
06-08-2007, 8:35 PM
I haven't bought anything from Jesada for quite a while. I tried to log onto their website today and it comes up Razor Tools. Did they buy Jesada or are they the exclusive distributor for them? Has the quality of their router bits changed?

Dick

Jim Becker
06-08-2007, 8:47 PM
The original owners of the firm sold out a number of years ago. Since then, the commentary on these products has not been favorable...'shame 'cause they were the "best" back when I was buying them. Check out Infinity for a good alternative...

John Renzetti
06-09-2007, 8:11 AM
Hi, As Jim mentioned the former owner Carlo Venditto sold the company a few years ago and retired. He and his wife have a lovely home on the water in St Pete.
His son David started up Infinity Tools I believe that's the name as Jim mentioned. They might be located in the same factory as the old Jesada. Jesada used to be CMT but a trademark and other disputes changed that. Jesada used to make almost all their router bits right there in there factory just outside Tampa. They had three big Walter Grinders. They had a real good product and great customer service.
take care,
John

Dick Holt
06-09-2007, 11:22 AM
And the tip about Infinity. I checked out their website and ended up ordering sseveral of their bits (overstocks at about 50 pct. off!) It is too bad about Jesada. I have quite a few of their bits and really like them.

Dick