PDA

View Full Version : This is such perverse fun.

Cliff Rohrabacher
06-08-2007, 5:26 PM
She screamed and howled and got carted off back to jail
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070608/paris-hilton/

I imagine her lawyers are now going before appellate to get it knocked back down to the 23 days arguing that it's not proper to make her into the whipping boy for the sheriff's errors. They'll probably get the 23 days reinstated.

Hubert Carle
06-08-2007, 5:50 PM
Was listening to the news conference. (I did not look for it, thing broke in to the normal programing) Any way the REAL FUNNY part was when they announced that she was going back in some guy screamed like you had just killed his mother. Some "lady" yelled, "Oh shut up!" Just about laughed myself silly. (not that there was far to go) :D

John Ricci
06-08-2007, 5:55 PM
I'm waiting to see what happens to the officer who authorised her release...what's that smell...money???

J.R.

Cliff Rohrabacher
06-08-2007, 6:04 PM
I'm waiting to see what happens to the officer who authorised her release...what's that smell...money???J.R.

I'm guessing he was stupid and star struck and when Paris' lawyers descended on him armed with a shrink he simply collapsed.

He is going to get a paddling.

John Shuk
06-09-2007, 8:11 AM
I'm glad she'll come out "even stronger than she is now."! The reat is pretty much blah blah blah.

Leigh Costello
06-09-2007, 10:32 AM
If only she could catch a break, the poor thing. Drunk driving, persecution by the press, millions at her disposal, party girl with x rated videos, parents who are shocked that she is not above the law. Poor, poor girl! I wonder what would happen to her if she actually went to jail - you know, the ones where people like me would go if we broke parole. Maybe her nervous breakdown is really due to lack of liquor and drugs. Just my opinion.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-09-2007, 11:14 AM
A lot of talking heads are now saying she was being unfairly treated. Well....let's see ....she violated the terms of her probation 3 times.....3 times.....She's not being sent back to jail because of a DUI.....she's being sent back because 3 times since her conviction for DUI....she showed she thought she was above the law.......

The sheriff in this case....caught in the middle.......something happens to Paris....he's in deep trouble........she flakes out mentally....he's in trouble....she's a security mess for him......he's overcrowded and probably understaffed....now he has to assign a number of people to watch her.....I wouldn't want his job for the next 40 days.

Jim DeLaney
06-09-2007, 2:09 PM
The sheriff in this case....caught in the middle.......something happens to Paris....he's in deep trouble........she flakes out mentally....he's in trouble....she's a security mess for him......he's overcrowded and probably understaffed....now he has to assign a number of people to watch her.....I wouldn't want his job for the next 40 days.

Naah! Just put her in G-Pop and let her fend for herself. Thirty days of that ought to help her grow up a bit!

Martin Shupe
06-09-2007, 2:40 PM
I agree, Jim. She needs a serious dose of reality.

Curt Harms
06-09-2007, 3:14 PM
since the Paris saga has been going on I've been had this song running through my head--
http://users.cis.net/sammy/richgirl.htm

Joe Chritz
06-09-2007, 7:22 PM
I don't normally work inside the jail but am very familiar with how they work. Having a high profile person in jail is a real PITA, if you catch my drift.

I would be more inclined to think she was released to ease problems in the jail and less for nefarious reasons. However, if the jail admin or sheriff didn't clear an unusual early release on a high profile person he should have.

We often release people when it is to much trouble to keep them do to medical problems. If she was just having a fit we would have stuck her in the bam bam suit or chained to the floor drain.

Personally I am with Jim, however it isn't reality. I hope next time someone with 30 years of drug problems and a gallon a day whiskey habit dies in jail he will be screaming at the attorneys who sue the county. The majority support law enforcement, they are the silent majority however.

A probation violation isn't even something to raise an eyebrow at. I hope she enjoys the time. Should be about 30 days with credit and good time. I've shut the door on people who won't get out until I am retired who don't whine about it.

Joe

Craig D Peltier
06-09-2007, 7:48 PM
She had time to do a music video at least..:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss

Bruce Page
06-09-2007, 8:36 PM
She had time to do a music video at least..:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss

LOL! It didn't take long to get that out.